Naked shorters still flout the system--at every window of oppty.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Option Trader, Aug 13, 2008.

1. The only choice is to tighten the screws on them with 100% CLEAR limitations, else they will definitely take advantage. Please share any observations you have made.

2. I don't know why I feel compelled to thank someone for posting with some common sense an d decency, but I do. I think real traders/human beings want to see a fair system, and are willing to test their talent against anyone. As long as it is fair. If it isn't, we all lose.

3. dsq

dsq

who cares?

the market goes up and down on bogus manipulation.There are many more scams pushing stocks up than down.
    Its funny that you are complaining about shorts on the sector that created the greatest ponzi real estate scam and taxpayer bailout scam.The banks are going down and they should.Its irrelevant what the shorts are doing,the banks incompetence was going to bring them down on their own merit -with or without the shorts.

4. Didn't Fannie have it's worst down day ever while the ban was in place?

5. lets see. Mer downgraded the whole brokerage sector today. that isnt good news. Yesterday while the ban was in place we where down much more. I dont think it is as simple as if stocks are up when ban is in place the rule is working.

Cramer is an idiot today he said the same thing and said this was the reason WB was down, becuase the short sale rule is gone...BUT WB is not even on the banned list of the 19 bank stocks.