Naked Chart Based Trading PRM style "LESS IS MORE"

Discussion in 'Journals' started by JSSPMK, Dec 5, 2016.

1. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

[​IMG]

#31     Dec 15, 2016
  2. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Last trade got busted, new one at lower level.

[​IMG]

#32     Dec 16, 2016
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Looking good, but who knows, going for x6 risk.

#33     Dec 18, 2016
  4. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Signal that started on 1 minute chart has now evolved into 1 hour chart, nice little grail, holding.

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 12.49.58.png

#34     Dec 19, 2016
  5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

BOOM! Over x6 return wiping out previous 4 losses & providing gain at the same time. PRM!

#35     Dec 20, 2016
  6. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Today's video being uploaded, will post shortly, again please excuse the accent and disorganised manner of presentation, these bloody amateur video makers! Anyway, you may find some helpful info, this is the main intention :)

Quick note on sports betting. It is no secret that vast majority, just like in trading, are opverall losers. Reasons are quite similar - complete absence of money management and even basic research. Most punters I 'saw in action' bet on either very short odds (1.2-1.8) or go for something totally unrealistic (200/1!), it's clear why majority stand to lose. Here are examples of some of my recent sports bets, pay attention to the odds (reward). Bookies aren't naive, they aren't going to offer a good deal at the beginning or even half way through a match, I look for 'windows of opportunity' nearer to the end of the game (not pre-match betting, but inplay). If a stronger team is playing at home and it's a draw I know they will on most occasions keep on pushing (top league matches) till the very end to get that point. So I step up few minutes before the end of that game whenever a bookie is trying to entice punters to bet by lifting odds from 1.5-2-2.5-3-3.5-4-5 BET PLACED! It doesn't always work out, what's important is that the return on staked amount is appropriate even though there is limited time left. Again, I don't make my main income from sports betting, it's a side line income.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#36     Dec 21, 2016
  7. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

#37     Dec 21, 2016
  8. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Sports betting today resulted in 3 losses & 1 win, due to PRM bookie got smashed (a bit).

[​IMG]

#38     Dec 21, 2016
  9. This is easy prediction - I would have bet for Marseille :)

#39     Dec 21, 2016
  10. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Good! The point is that whatever you bet on return has to be appropriate considering risk and outcome has to also be realistic :)

BTW initially Marseille to win odds were 3/1 pre-game, my bet was at over 5/1.

(lost 9 fold accumulator on 1 team, it would have been 12/1).

#40     Dec 21, 2016