Naifwonder's Logical Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by naifwonder, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Another +2.0 point x 2 contract ES system trade today. Accuracy has just crossed the 92% mark. :)

#11     May 8, 2007
  2. promagma

promagma

Very nice .... what software platform are you running your system on?

#12     May 8, 2007
  3. I am using eSignal to run the system. Admittedly, it is not the most advanced platform but it does the job.

I have been searching for a new platform for some time now but I am uncertain as to what to switch to. I am seriously considering Matlab, Excel, or developing my own blackbox solution if need be.

#13     May 9, 2007
  4. Today brought forward some more profit. The system made profit on both trades that it gave today - the first a 2 contract / 3.25 pts profit per contract trade and the second a 1 contract / 1.5 pts profit trade. Both trades were on the ESZ.

Overall this has been a great month. At this rate, exponential growth should be right around the corner :)

While this system works its magic, I am now working on another system that is currently in beta mode. Initial profit targets are about equal to the initial stop losses, it supports scaling out of positions, trailing stop losses and is around 85% accurate. It is still in testing mode and should be ready to trade by August or September.

#14     May 24, 2007