Naif's Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by naifwonder, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Short ESZ

Entry: 1400.25
    Profit target: 1398.5
    Stop loss: 1402.25

#21     Nov 17, 2006
  2. So far the trade is going well. However, as I have stated before, since this is a system still under development and testing, I have exited early with a scaled down profit target of 1 point.

#22     Nov 17, 2006
  3. The ESZ gave a risk exit at 1399.50 which was good because it would have gotten stopped out otherwise. I'm up by 1 point, the system is up by 3/4 of a point.

#23     Nov 17, 2006
  4. long er2 @ 789.2 - Profit target - 790.80 - Stop Loss: 787.7

#24     Nov 20, 2006
  5. Hey long time no see people. I have been so busy working on the system that I actually stopped trading for a while. That would explain why I stopped posting trades. Anyway, it was well worth it since I finally have it just the way I want.

The new system takes approximately 1-2 trades a day with about 74 percent accuracy. The previous accuracy was higher than this but the infrequency of the trades was a problem. This trade quantity to win ratio so far has proven to be the most effective. Either way, I am pretty sure that most people would still regard 74 percent as very accurate. The money management system that compliments this system is very effective at covering a large portion of that 26 percent loss window so statistically speaking, the probability of ending a month without profit (commission included) is extremely low. There is also a second system that has been made that works for most equities and futures (other instruments currently being tested).

I have tested the systems strenuously and am now asking for help to go even further. I have had some people in the past ask me to try out the system and I am now making this opportunity available to them along with anyone else that may be interested.
    If you feel that you may be able to give me some good feedback on the systems and would like to help out, here is some more information:

First System:

- Trades E-mini Russell 2000 and E-mini S&P 500
    - About 1-2 trades a day
    - Over 70 percent accurate
    - Gives exact exit points far in advance along with the entry point

Second System:

- Gives signals for eight stocks and four E-minis
    - Multiple trades per day
    - Keeps you in trades depending upon the market condition

I am keeping the amount of people in the testing group limited so please do not take it personally if I cannot make it available to you (I will do my best). I am not asking anyone for money or anything like that and it is completely free to take part in this testing. So like I said, if you want to help out, just let me know and perhaps this system can help you out as well. I am making it so you can just view the systems in action on a website so you won't need any charting software to use it. The beta version should be ready to go within 10 days. Send me a private message if you want in. :)

In other news, the Trader's Expo is coming to New York this February. If anyone from here is coming, let me know. I am hoping that I run into some of you there.

#25     Jan 8, 2007