Nagin calls WTC "a hole in the ground"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Aug 26, 2006.

1. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Fuck me idiots how many more times?

IM NOT DOING THE WORK FOR YOU.

I have pointed you in the direction for your research.

All I have stated is this:

America was THINKING of joining the Nazis. Their links to Germany went back to WW1 when Bethlehem Steels main customer was the German War machine.

IBM are a very, very big powerful company. Their influence on congress was (and could still be) quite strong. Just as Haliburton has a lot of clout with the current admin.

IBM sold Hitler the machines to manage the extermination of the Jews. THIS IS A FACT.

It would have been in IBM's AND THE STEEL INDUSTRY's interests to join the Nazis. Just like its Haliburtons interests today to attack Iraq. I'm not saying it's their ultimate decision, but to deny their influence is just plain fucking dumb.

America were going to join the Nazis for commercial reasons, not moral reasons (I was not the first to state this either remember), because just like today, America makes decisions on commercial grounds, not ethical or moral ones.

THESE ARE FACTS FACT FACTS!! To deny this or call me some conspiracy nut for stating this is absurd, and really makes you the fools, not me.

I don't give a damn if you don't like THE FACTS.

Mind you, it is clear you 2 are beyond recourse as clearly you make decisions based on your emotions. You don't like the sound of something, so you resort to insults (you were the first to insult me), and disbelief. You refuse to open your mind, and would rather believe some dumb fuck 'grandaddy' war stories from some sham 'American hero'

Anyway, that really is it for me.

You two are a waste of time and breath. I would rather you wallow in your ignorance.

PS reg - I don't give a damn about your 'office' A bunch of losing day traders stupid enough to think they can make it! LOL - another bunch of wankers who swallowed the American dream - made up by those who just want to get your money. And you all bid it like the 2 bob mugs you all are!

Bwahahaha!

Loooooserrs!

#61     Aug 28, 2006
  2. reg

reg

How many times have you said that? As I've stated earlier, you have already fulfilled your purpose in life by giving us a good laugh - now just get lost. Somebody who doesn't even know the meaning of the Third Reich certainly can't be taken seriously.
    Go back to bitching about how Esignal charged you an extra month or something. LMAO!!
    Goodbye and GET LOST.

#62     Aug 28, 2006
  3. I see your short-term memory is as developed as your overall intellect:

ROFLMAO!

You remind me of another troll here who contradicts himself endlessly and resorts to ad hominem when faced with his very own statements.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm very happily married to a beautiful woman. You, on the other hand, will only get laid if you're run over by a Mac truck, or a donkey cart which is most likely the most advanced vehicle in your neck of the woods where the conspiracy theorists reside whilst hiding from the evil Jewish-run government that is monitoring your every move.

It's a good thing you will never procreate, because your unfortunate offspring would undoubtedly be indoctrinated early in life to hide from "the man" and be "home schooled" by you and your conspiracy freaks in your little commune where incest would run rampant.

Now scram, ya loser, and try to do something constructive with your day instead of bookmarking moonbat websites that feed your paranoia. I suggest learning to regain control of your bodily functions - assuming you ever had any - would be a good start.

#63     Aug 28, 2006