Nagin calls WTC "a hole in the ground"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Aug 26, 2006.

1. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

LOL.

Good to see you are so deeply embarrased by your own buffonery that the only slant you have is in the slight detail. I guess you had to look that one up as well!

I guess this proves you WRONG once and for all.

You thicko.

Ciao retard.

#51     Aug 28, 2006
  2. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

You make such a statement as, "The Americans were very close to joining Hilter at one Stage", and you offer as evidence a sales receipt for Counting Machines!?

I'll admit, I went a bit bombastic there. I'd be a poor american if I didn't.

I have two grandfathers that fought in that war, One made to germany and was part of a troop that actually liberated jews in a concentration camp. Perhaps, you can understand my outrage.

You'll have to do better than, "IBM sold germany counting machines", before I'd be convinced these same two men would have fought on the side of Hilter.

You bringing this "fact" to our attention 60 years later, only proves one thing ... YOU ARE NO FRIEND OF MINE.

Good riddance ...

#52     Aug 28, 2006
  3. reg

reg

No need to look it up - that was actually taught when I was in high school.
    I guess they don't make them dumber than you nowadays.

#53     Aug 28, 2006
  4. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Like I said muppet, go do the research.

Just cos your grandaddy went to war againt the Germans, means nothing in terms of America coming close to joinging the Nazis. Had Japan not invaded, your grandaddy would have told you about stories fighting the Brits.

Your Grandaddy was a soldier. Soliders are told to follow orders, not to think. Im sure he thinks he was right in doing what he was told to do. Just as he would have also thought he was right if he was fighting for the Nazis.

Like I said fool: I am not here to convince anyone. Do your own work if you want to find the truth. The truth often hurts, but thats life.

Im not bringing this fact to your attention 60 years later at all. I have been aware of it for at least 10. The Jewish lawsuits for a good 59. The information is freely available, but dumbed down for obvious reasons. Just because you choose to be pig ignorant, dont assume the rest of the world is at your level.

Anyway, that really is it for me.

Im off.

PS. Like I said - truth hurts. I never said I was your friend. Quite frankly, I wouldn't want to be. You are one ignorant stupid sob, who can't think for himself. Now please, stop banging your sister and go stuff your face with big-macs and beer you chubby twinkie lover. - theres a good red-neck.

#54     Aug 28, 2006
  5. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Question: Who DID we fight!?

"IBM sold germany counting machines." you f*cking idiot.

#55     Aug 28, 2006
  6. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Now, now, please keep your cool. Being so deeply stupid must be hard for you, but it aint my problem....

Your 'Question:' never was the question was it now? Please don't try and bend the past. I never stated that the Americans didn't chose the side of the Brits over the Nazis, just that they were VERY close to fighting with the Nazis.

I can see you are very emotional. This is offering me great amusement belive me. I have a great smile on my face as I play with your fragile emotions like a cat with a ball of wool. Oooh I wish you could see my smile!

Why do get so upset when you make a total ass of yourself? I thought you would have been used to it by now.

Did you know your Grandma was a German? Your Grandaddy had his evil way with her when he was over there, and she posted the aborted fetus (your old man) back in an envelope. Somehow he survived (bacteria are very resilient I am told) , and lived in a trailer until he met your mom - who is also your sister.

Are you going to ask me for proof of this as well?

Well, it may shock you, but although there is no absolute proof, there is very strong evidence to suggest this based on your emotional out bursts when proved WRONG!

Now, please calm down. Take a breath, and count to 10.

(Sorry, I forgot - you have difficulty with numbers dont you. Try counting to 5 twice instead)

#56     Aug 28, 2006
  7. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

How do you think I wake myself up in the morning? Thrashing assholes like you.

Do you really believe I give two shits about you or what you think?

I only get "emotional" when I'm losing money ... and today I'm caving ...

I'm finished with the likes of you, I'm going for a jog ... Over and out.

#57     Aug 28, 2006
  8. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

I have no interest in your sexuality.

Sorry to hear about your loss. It's very hard to make money today isn't it! I mean the stock indices are screaming upwards, and the Euro gave such an obvious move down, the words candy and baby sprang to mind.

Ooops, I forgot, you have difficulty with numbers. Maybe trading isn't for you? Or trying to be clever for that matter.

Remember to tie your shoe laces before that jog. I'd hate to hear you had a fall, banged your head, and had some sense knocked into you - however hard that may be to contemplate.

#58     Aug 28, 2006
  9. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

You truly are a troll.. the more desperate for attention you get, the more insulting and outlandish your posts become.

I'm not a student of history, i have a BS in Math/Econ, your suggestion that the US nearly allied itself with Hitler struck me as preposterous. I asked for evidence, you produce sales receipts for counting machines.

Your trailer-trash, redneck and every other one of your accusations are easily disproved.

As for losing money, which way the markets moves doesn't matter. I bet on a short-term correction on the recent moves upwards, I bet wrong.

This it dude, you are now on ignore.

#59     Aug 28, 2006
  10. reg

reg

Our whole office is still laughing at this dumb post of yours. LMAO!!
    Using words and terms that you don't understand or know the meaning to simply makes you look silly. Add to this your conspiracy theories and you become a certified nut case.
    Thanks for giving us the laugh - you have now served your purpose in life. LOL!

#60     Aug 28, 2006