Nagin calls WTC "a hole in the ground"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Aug 26, 2006.

1. I just think the n***** is 100-times more a racist (whitey-hater) and prejudice than any n*****-hater out there.

That's why I ask how the dirty n***** got into office to begin with.

If it was up to him he'd force all whites OUT of NO - it'd be 100% black residents livin' off the government.

Just like him.

dd

#41     Aug 27, 2006
  2. reg

reg

I agree - every country is now fair game for these terrorists because they decided that every country is now fair game.
    They have been hating us even before Bush Jr. became president, and the Iraqi and Afghan wars just gave them an excuse to carry our their real agenda - which is the destruction of the infidel West.
    If unhappiness with Bush Jr.'s Middle East policies was the root of their hatred for the U.S., then answer this question for me:
    why did these Muslim savages attack us on 09/11/2001 - one and a half years before Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq?
    So they hate us more now? Well that's just tough. After bombing our embassies and warship abroad and blowing up buildings in our own soil and causing thousands in casualties, they would indeed be naive and stupid if they think that there was not going to be any retaliation on our part. They hate the Brits because of their support for the Iraqi war? Well, why were these Muslim terrorists planning an attack in Canada, a country which was opposed to the Iraqi war? You say because every country is now fair game? Well, it just shows how irrational these savages really are, planning an attack on a country which had nothing to do with their grievance - whatever that may be.

And these are the people you are trying to appease? Get a grip.

#42     Aug 28, 2006
  3. Nagin is an idiot.

#43     Aug 28, 2006
  4. reg

reg

I see your conspiracy theories go back to WWII.
    Man, you really are one dumb fuck. What a waste of life.

#44     Aug 28, 2006
  5. agree.

those little afghan training camps flourished way before Bush became pres.

#45     Aug 28, 2006
  6. bsmeter

bsmeter

That's right!!

Daddy Bush and his fifth columnists in the CIA created them to control the Opium and Heroin trade. :D

#46     Aug 28, 2006
  7. Direct and to the point. Well done.

#47     Aug 28, 2006
  8. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

?

This is no conspiracy THEORY, it is a proven FACT.

IBM sold the 3rd reich (Hitlers military wing - I tell you because you are clearly very stupid.) counting machines and a LOAD of consultancy.

I wont go in to details because I cant be bothered with fools like your self.

Basically though, IBM consultants designed and sold the counting machines that were used to keep track of the Jews across Europe, and work out how many were free, in captivity and how many had been executed, as well as keeping logs on their belongings. IBM also helped design the procedures and flows in carrying out this mass execution. IBM were a big company then and had high in roads in to congress. Work the rest out your self shit for brains (I doubt you can).

There is proof of this. Many Jews are trying to sue IBM for their involvement in the holocaust even today.

I guess that makes you the 'dumb fuck'

I just love the way you personally attack people who you don't know just because they know things you do not want to believe, and then you have the AUDACITY to call them ignorant!

I just hope you are sterilized so you cant reproduce. The last thing the world needs is fools like you.

I hope you dont have kids. If you do, do the good thing and give them up for adoption. Same for you Hapaboy. I know you have kids, and I fell really sorry for them having such a prick for an old man.

If my old man spent all his days on internet chat sites talking about crap he knew nothing about, I'd disown him.

I bet your wives have already left you.

Hahaha.

That is the end on my time in Chit-Chat. My time is too valuable to spend with pond life. You 2 (and neophite) can offer nothing to the world other than blocking up internet bandwidth. Please go and do the decent thing....

#48     Aug 28, 2006
  9. reg

reg

I have always been taught to tell the truth. :D

#49     Aug 28, 2006
  10. reg

reg

Uhh, Hitlers military wing consisted of the Sturmabteilung or SA, the Waffen-SS or SS, and the regular army which was also called the Reichswehr.
    The Third Reich, also known as the 12 Year Reich, actually refers to the Nazi dictatorship under Hitler from 1933 - 1945.
    I will stop here since I don't want to embarrass you further.
    Just always remember - you really are one dumb fuck.

#50     Aug 28, 2006