Nagin calls WTC "a hole in the ground"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Aug 26, 2006.

1. And this has what to do with my post regarding the appeasement philosophy of moonbats?

#31     Aug 27, 2006
  2. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

"The Americans were very close to joining Hitler at one stage...America could well have joined Hitler in the extermination of the Jews"

you make such statements without any evidence, and still expect to be considered more than a putrid, lunatic in need of a swift kick to the teeth.

It is fortunate that your type, (the insidiously stupid), regularly reveal themselves voluntarily, so it's easy to spot the ones to be spat on.

If you don't provide any CREDIBLE evidence to support this claim, these and ANY words you speak in the future should be held in the light of a Hatefilled ignorant , anti-american.

The same idiots that blame bush for the woes of the world, are leading the destruction the Democrat party ... great strategy fools.

#32     Aug 27, 2006
  3. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Dear Moron,

I understand the rage and hatred you must feel inside after backing someone you thought was whiter than white. It must really hurt when one day you wake up and realise life isn't 'just gravy' and in fact, you are one of the bad guys, not the good guys that Fox news keeps telling you.

It is not my mission here to educate the ignorant. Go educate yourself. If people wish to live with their heads in the sand, that is their business, not mine.

I know people like you are easily persuaded on ideas that support your false beliefs, and often take a URL as fact. This is probably one reason for your current predicament.

However, with it being a holy day, I am willing to lead you down the path on this one occasion, despite your incredible rudeness and aggression, which I appreciate comes only from self-loathing. Anyway, here is your guidance. Are you ready? Sit up straight and pay attention. Right here we go:

Your homework for this week comprises of the following subjects. Please research them thoroughly, as I will not do the work for you. You will only learn by the sweat of your own brow and your own self-discovery. Here are the subjects:

IBM. Research what they did before the age of the computer (about the time of WW2)

Research the connections they had with congress at that time.

Research who their main European customers were at that time.

Research what products were sold.

Find out which political party was buying these machines and for what purpose.

If you do this, and follow the money trail from congress to the purpose of these machines, I am sure you will feel totally stupid, and if you have any decency in your pathetic body, you will come crawling back on your belly for forgiveness. I could of course point you in the way to further proof, but I think this is enough for your tiny brain at this juncture, especially given your 'insidiously stupidity'

Please do your self a huge favor and think before replying to me again.

Good day to you.

P.S. If this research leaves you begging for more, may I refer you to Acronym's post where he touches on other avenues of reference. I know you are too stupid at the present moment to remember his post before asking for pointers on mine, but with any hope on my part, and effort on yours, you may resolve your current situation of blinding ignorance and self-loathing.

#33     Aug 27, 2006
  4. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Good try asshole. "IBM did business with Germany"

Therefore, America was very close to helping Hitler burn Jews.

FUCK-OFF AND DIE

#34     Aug 27, 2006
  5. constituents

#35     Aug 27, 2006
  6. Back to the topic....

New Hurricane forming and moving into the gulf.

Consider it the 'rinse cycle' for N.O.

Can someone chain Nagy to a freaking tree for this one? He shuffled his family out of town - they don't live there anymore.

Places like N.O. and DC will nevr crawl up out of the abyss with blame artists like Nagy in charge.

It is not about being black or white. It is about taking ownership. When black americans stand up and take ownership of their own fate (AND THEIR CHILDREN!!!!) then and only then will there be progress.

As for the muslims... :mad:

#36     Aug 27, 2006
  7. DD,

Did you read Nagin's comments on New Orleans being a chocolate city again? If you have not, then google it and read.

Nagin is known for his outbursts and for speaking his mind. Sometimes, if not most, it is not politacally correct or not even a correct statement... but just his thoughts. He is wrong for making that comment about New York, but take it into context what he was referring to, and you will see his point.

As for his constituents, he was first elected on a majority white vote. "It was a turnabout for Nagin, a 49-year-old former cable television executive who got 85% of the white vote when he was elected in 2002. " http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-04-22-neworleans-mayor_x.htm

Now, what will that n**** stand for when one replies "constituents" to a question "How'd that n***** get into office to begin with" ? :D

#37     Aug 27, 2006
  8. Are you sure about that?

The mayor and his family moved back into their home in the Gentilly neighborhood Sunday, after living elsewhere in the city. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060822/ap_on_re_us/new_orleans_mayor

He did move his family to Dallas, like many residents did, immediately after the flooding.

On the topic... "Six months after the Army Corps of Engineers was given about a billion dollars to raise sinking levees and rush unfinished hurricane protection and flood prevention projects to completion by September 2007, none of that construction has started anywhere in the metropolitan New Orleans area." http://www.nola.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news-6/1155534038244590.xml?NP1&coll=1

I am not one of Nagin's constituents as I live outside the City limits, but do find it weird when people make comments without knowing the full background of Katrina and its aftermath. "Repeating his June 1 statement that the Army Corps of Engineers shares part of the blame for the flooding that overwhelmed the New Orleans area a year ago, the agency's chief engineer announced a dozen changes..."
    http://www.nola.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news-4/1156485798218950.xml?NSBR&coll=1

This is a very interesting article that appeared in the local newspaper yesterday http://www.nola.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news-6/1156572241292430.xml?NP1&coll=1

#38     Aug 27, 2006
  9. those attacks happened because terrorists became embolded after the successes in london and spain and now every country has become fair game. if u think that the attacks in uk soil and the consequent other 3 folied attempts were just bound to happen anyways u are naive to the max. NEVER BEFORE WE HAD BRITISH NATIONALS ENGAGING IN ANY KIND OF MASS ATROCITIES NEVERMIND SUICIDE MISSSIONS..that's a fact...feel free to ignore it, it's pretty convinient.

#39     Aug 27, 2006
  10. michael moore......barbara streisand......alex baldwin.......tom cruise........robin williams.....danny glover........susan sarandon.....george clooney.....madonna......bruce springsteen....puff diddy.....dixie chicks....sheehan....jesse jackson....martin sheen.......charlie sheen.......whoopi goldberg....katie couric...dan rather...peter jennings....maureen dowd.......these people........WOW.......hillary.......nancy pelosi..howard dean.......barney frank and sister ann lewis........george stephanopoulos........ted kennedy.......yes there are a few freak conservatives such as tom delay.........but the list of bad anti american people goes on and on, those that want world president.... they are not republicans.....they despise the stupid working stiffs who throw money at their feet........barbara boxer....briteny spears......naacp......lulac........rainbow coalition......take tax exemption away from all churches who let politicians talk on the Lord's day or any other day as babykilling gay marriage anti/bible platform is devil's work, not God's......and that is dem platform........if the democrats don't win this fall, they will not continue to exist as significant factor in our govt. except in their own self destruction as a political party.......

#40     Aug 27, 2006