Nagin calls WTC "a hole in the ground"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Aug 26, 2006.

1. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

LOL. Your stupidity surpasses that of many here.

I was going to correct you, but I think you will provide more amusement to us all if left in utter ignorance.

Please, carry on........

#21     Aug 26, 2006
  2. reg

reg

Your reply was stunning in its inability to even defend your own position.
    I hereby confer on you the dual title of moonbat AND dingbat.

#22     Aug 26, 2006
  3. You're certifiable.

Back in the 30's you would have been one of the appeasement loonies saying Hitler was a relatively harmless "fruitcake" and we shouldn't "provoke" or "inflame" him or things might get "10 times worse."

Enjoy the remainder of your days in the World of Denial.

#23     Aug 26, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

What medication are you supposed to be on?

#24     Aug 26, 2006
  5. u maybe not us. bush and blair's policies have spread even more hatred; that's as clear as mountain spring water since what happened to london on the 7th of july was not a coincidence. also look at the numerous other attempts to attack the uk followin' the iraq invasion. never before we had islamic extremists takin' bold actions against 'our' country.

by the way to make things clear am not a leftist, infact i always voted the center right in my country and despised the left big time..those cunts are communist parassites, it's just your administration that freaks me out.

#25     Aug 26, 2006

6. Actually, grandpappy bush, a cupla companies he was invested in and a number of their' frat buddies were the tightest with 'da fuhrer.
    They were the drivers of the official policy of non-engagement.

I didnt know lefty loony monbats supported the principle of heartless global mega corp profitering, but there you go.

Lever and kitchen, anyone? some rothschilds bank war loans strike your fancy?

Oh, they must do, because their still being paid off.
    Income tax, anyone?

:)

#26     Aug 27, 2006
  7. traderob

traderob

Hmm
    And the fatwa 20 odd years ago against british citizen Salmon Rushdie? Cost the UK tens of millions to protect him..

Of course that was Ok, after all islamic moderates like Cat Stevn agreed with the fatwa.

#27     Aug 27, 2006
  8. US EMBASSIES IN KENYA.......TANZANIA.........AND THE USS COLE.... MANY KILLED BY MUSLIM TERRORISTS....BUSH CAUSED THAT ALSO...CHARLIE SHEEN MIGHT ADD THAT TO BUSH ATROCITIES..............EVEN THOUGH CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT WHEN ATTACKS OCCURRED.....BUSY WITH GIVING CHINA OUR ?....BITSTREAM......IGNORANCE OR DO U HATE AMERICA? HILLARY AND NANCY WILL SAVE OUR COUNTRY AS WE CAN DEPEND ON THE WORLD VILLAGE TO HELP THEM..THAT IS THE VILLAGE THAT WANTS TO DESTROY AMERICA.....HILLARY SAID PALESTINIANS SHOULD HAVE THEIR COUNTRY IN PEACE...SHE IS WEAK HAND.......... ..WELL, ACTUALLY THE UN WILL TAKE CARE OF US....?? KOFI ANNAN IS STILL MAD AS WE EXPOSED THE OIL FOR FOOD SCANDAL........THE GUY IS A JOKE....A DANGEROUS JOKE...WHEN ARE MUSLIMS GOING TO SCREAM STOP THE KILLING? WHEN IS THE LAST TIME BITSTREAM U HEARD UR MUSLIM HEROES SPEAK OUT AGAINST WOMEN AND CHILDREN BEING SLAUGHTERED BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE? ALWAYS THEY BLAME AMERICA......WHAT DOES ANTI-CHRIST MEAN? BITSTREAM??

#28     Aug 27, 2006
  9. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

??

So invading Iraq never convinced more muslims to attack USA?

Even Rice has admitted this one. Seems like you lot will live in denial as long as it suits your warped understanding of human nature. Either that or your just ignorant!

I think you and hapaboy are the ones who need to be sectioned!

#29     Aug 27, 2006
  10. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Alas, I fear your words of wisdom are in vain as these folk have no interest in historical fact, just acting as unpaid 'yes men' for the Bush admin. What is really sad is that they don't even know the truths behind the people they will seemingly lie for.

Of course you are right. The Americans were very close to joining Hitler at one stage, just as the provided Germany with all the steel they wanted in the first world war. It was only the events of Pearl Harbor to my understanding that pushed America to the other side!

Had Japan not invaded, America could well have joined Hitler in the extermination of the Jews. Where would Hapaboys blindied loyalty be then? Afterall, it wasn't that long ago, and I'm sure the 2nd generation of influencers with those ideas are still in power. Thats what it looks like!

#30     Aug 27, 2006