Nagin calls WTC "a hole in the ground"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Think more, speak less! Sage advice for one and all. Little as it may help, I offer my condolences for the loss of your loved ones.

#11     Aug 26, 2006
  2. When will you moonbats understand that regardless of who is in the Oval Office, the Islamofascists will still hate the US?

Yes Bush is hated more than Clinton probably was, but we were still attacked during the Clinton years. Our embassy staff in Tehran were taken hostage during the Carter years.

We will always be hated by certain elements. It is not as much the man in the Oval Office as it is our country and everything about it that is anethema to radical Islam.

#12     Aug 26, 2006
  3. i cant imagine how angry i would be if i had your loss. if i lost family members on 9/11 i would go the cindy sheehan route 50 fold. i mean.. just look at wtc7... i mean we know they pulled it that afternoon. but how did they wire it so quickly?? had to be planned. if i lost family members i would find out who performed the demolition and make their life hell till i got some answers. if they murdered my family nothing would stop me. i would personally find ole larry and ask him some questions about his admission on frontline about pulling the bldg. hitting nagin is childs play... go visit larry and have a little chat with him.

i really doubt it was osama's boys. whoever did it was working with the NY city fire dept... strange huh? anyone know what company they used to wire the bldg for demolition?? that would get the ball rolling. lets start there... get that answered and then we can take the next step. i am mad as hell... LETS ROLL PEOPLE !!!

#13     Aug 26, 2006
  4. ITS AMAZING HUH??? but pabst, hapaboy, and doodoo all believe this garbage they are fed by the mainstream media.. then they get caught up in the republican vs democrat charade.

#14     Aug 26, 2006
  5. reg

reg

The subject matter was the Muslims' hatred for Americans, but since you brought up the subject of the London attacks, can you explain then the planned terrorist attack(s) by Muslims that were foiled in Canada a few months ago? Or the French riots carried out by that country's Muslim populace almost a year ago? France and Canada were two countries that were vehemently opposed to participation in the Iraqi war.
    Regardless of their reasons, there is no justification in intentionally targeting civilians to accomplish their goals.
    And acquiesceing to this type of terrorism by cowering in fear or worse, giving an inch, will only give legitmacy to these savages and acknowledge that this type of behavior is a reasonable way to air one's grievances.

#15     Aug 26, 2006
  6. Typical response from a n*****.

They should get that n***** out of office.

How'd that n***** get into office to begin with?

dd

#16     Aug 26, 2006
  7. reg

reg

Oh, I didn't realize I was replying to a conspiracy theorist.
    Maybe, just maybe, the World Trade Center bombing did not happen at all and everything was an illusion manipulated by the right wing media and the Bush/Cheney cabal and that all those people who perished on the planes and the buildings actually started a commune and are hiding out somewhere? Maybe in the Catskills? Interesting and depressing times indeed.
    Goodbye and good luck to you.

BTW, I'm still waiting for your reply to my question, namely: if these Muslims hate Bush Jr.'s Middle East policies too much to start harming innocent Americans, why did they bomb American targets during Clinton's presidency?
    Answer this and I will let you go on your merry way.

#17     Aug 26, 2006
  8. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

You have fallen into the trap of believing all the usual lies.

Yes, there is an element of truth (which all mass lies and propaganda are based upon) here that the USA has had a small number of terrorist attacks no matter who is in power. I don't think any sane person would deny this. You can not make an omelette with out breaking a few eggs. Pretty much every 1st world country has been the target of some fruitcake or other over time.

What I point out, and what your ilk try to ignore however is the EXTENT and the INCREASE of these attacks, not to mention our CIVIL LIBERTIES.

All Bush and the neo-cons have done is provoke and inflame the terrorists making things 10 times worse.

If we want to get rid of terrorism, we MUST get rid of the cause FIRST. That cause is BUSH.

#18     Aug 26, 2006
  9. reg

reg

One more thing - 9/11 happened because these Muslims were extremely upset over Bush Jr.'s decision to go to war with Iraq.
    Understandable. But wait, 9/11 happened in 2001 and the Iraqi war started March 20 of 2003. Could they have foreseen that Iraq was going to be invaded in 2003 hence a pre-emptive strike on the US in 2001?
    Oh, wait. You don't even believe that the attacks on 9/11/2001 were even carried out by Muslim terrorists.
    Okay - game over.

#19     Aug 26, 2006
  10. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

I feel a dose of reality may help here:

1/ The French unrest had nothing to do with Islam/Bin-laden etc. It was to do with social divisions internally within the country.

2/ Go tell that to Americas buddy Israel. I think they will disagree.

3/ Savages? Who is the biggest savage Bush or Saddam? Here's a clue, one of them has tortured more Iraq's and murdered more innocents than the other, and he isn't a muslim. Any clues?

If America/Bush is not cowering in fear of their own creation, why are so many phones being tapped and civil liberties lost in the USA as the war on terror/lets push oil up for daddy's company unfolds?

Perhaps you need to do some more thinking.

Good bye and good luck.

#20     Aug 26, 2006