NadexMoney!

Discussion in 'Options' started by TheTrue1, Mar 10, 2017.

1. TheTrue1

TheTrue1

Live trading begins on Monday, 03/13/17
    Don't miss it!!

2. TheTrue1

TheTrue1

BEGINNING BALANCE: $10,500.30

3. TheTrue1

TheTrue1

For those unfamiliar with Nadex, the demo platform is green, the live platform is blue.

4. TheTrue1

TheTrue1

My focus here will be the YM. The YM is labeled as the "Wallst30" on the Nadex platform. I will be trading it almost exclusively. The majority of my trades will be ITM strikes. Meaning the cost per contract will be above 50 bucks. The target: 50% weekly/200% monthly.

5. thaitye

thaitye

I will definitely be paying attention. I am gonna try to dabble in Nadex again soon, but last time I tried I got crushed by 5 minute binaries. The spreads are brutal. Do you only trade during market hours?

6. southall

southall

The brutally wide spreads are a metaphor for how wide they spread your cheeks while butt raping your account.

CBC, Turveyd, Big AAPL and 3 others like this.
  7. thaitye

thaitye

haha yup, basically. But I remember when weekly first came out and their spreads were garbage too. I figure once Nadex has more liquidity, then we might see some tradable instruments through them.

8. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Funniest post in a week. Some people seem to have a psychotic desire to hand over their hard earned dollars to suckers. Unbelievable

9. TheTrue1

TheTrue1

TRADES 3/13/17

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Hey real quick, can you explain what your screen-shot means so I can follow along?
    What's the -$7.50 and -$80?
    The +30 +40?
    I assume the (greater than) 20840 means you are playing it to close higher than that.
    thnx

#10     Mar 13, 2017