Nadex Binary options

Discussion in 'Options' started by staystrong, Mar 21, 2017.

1. bbpp

bbpp

Both of you stay remote from understanding my words.

The long streak of one color in roulette happens once very one million times roulette spins.
    The phenomenon that market closes more up days in an up trend and more down days in an down trend has been through out market history.
    You lack basic probability education.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    #21     Mar 22, 2017
  2. How do you identify a trend?

#22     Mar 22, 2017
  3. southall

southall

Dont ask the kid such hard questions, although he could be a genius prodigy trader: jesse livermore re incarnated 50 years after his death

#23     Mar 22, 2017
    Xela and Rationalize like this.
  4. bbpp

bbpp

If I tell you how to identify a trend, you would further ask how I judge today's close by analyzing yesterday's close and yesterday's trading range, and how I make decision based on today's market open and when to make a high probability call, and how I place a stop, etc,etc.
    These are things no one would like to expose to public. I already tell too much on some market skills. If you would like to know further, send 10K to my paypal account.

#24     Mar 22, 2017
  5. Funny to remember that i too went through a phase like this - until my p/l overcame my arrogance, and i actually did the bloody quantitative work! :)

#25     Mar 22, 2017
    Xela likes this.
  6. bbpp

bbpp

That's why you could ask a question such as " how to identify a trend"?
    People who ask such question are all losers.

#26     Mar 22, 2017
  7. Yes. It's true. I am a loser.
    Thx for your tips.

#27     Mar 22, 2017
  8. Sig

Sig

You've got a lot of maturing and learning to do my friend. It pays to know your own limitations. I highly recommend you read the book Fooled by Randomness, as you clearly have been.

#28     Mar 22, 2017
  9. sle

sle

Easy! I have two strategies, Hindsight Trend Following and Hindsight Mean Reversion, both are doing great!

#29     Mar 22, 2017
  10. Can i get a two way in hindsight please

Tight as you can

Expecting more on the follow.

#30     Mar 22, 2017