Nadex 20 & 5 binaries

Discussion in 'Options' started by bigspeculate, Feb 24, 2017.

1. koolaid

koolaid

I know...you look like you have good head on your shoulder. It doesn't negate the fact that he's actively recruiting people and shit. It's clearly a violation of the ToS on Elite Trader.

#51     Feb 26, 2017
  2. That's not accurate.

#52     Feb 26, 2017
  3. He is providing solid educational value. You clearly have alternative motives.

surf

#53     Feb 26, 2017
  4. koolaid

koolaid

Umm no...He was clearly trying to recruit sle. Here is an exact quote of what he posted:

He should list himself as a vendor. It's obvious he's promoting Nadex or has an interest in this.

#54     Feb 26, 2017
  5. southall

southall

They dont even need to do that.

They just bucket all the trades by over pricing options.

Say they think the 'correct' value of a 5 minute binary bet is 75%.

They will price it 70-85. Knowing the gamblers who buy these products will be wanting to trade on the high probability event. Which they will have to buy for 85 if they want in on the action.

Even if they over priced it so bad that the 70 bet is actually a good price to sell, most gamblers wont sell the bet as the probability of success is less than 50%.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    #55     Feb 26, 2017
    koolaid likes this.
  6. koolaid

koolaid

Exactly...well said.

#56     Feb 26, 2017
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Tom Wolfe would have a blast here. He might even be inspired to write a follow-up book, if he is able.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Electric_Kool-Aid_Acid_Test

(Remember kids...Don't eat the brown acid!)

#57     Feb 26, 2017
    marketsurfer likes this.
  8. #58     Feb 26, 2017
  9. Sig

Sig

Give me a F*&g break! Before today a grand total of about 5 of my 1,700 posts were about binary options or Nadex. I have absolutely no connection to them, and in this thread I was the one to bring up the only legitimate gripe against them. To accuse me of being some kind of shill for them either indicates a stunning level of idiocy or of you losing your logical argument so you resort to calling mommy and daddy to help you out.

#59     Feb 26, 2017
  10. koolaid

koolaid

Calling mommy? lmao. I don't care if you promote Nadex....you can do that if you want...except you should be listed as Vendor if you do so. Otherwise, don't try to recruit people and shit. It was a clear violation of ToS. If they don't enforce it, all that will be left of this website will be you vendors recruiting each other.

#60     Feb 26, 2017