Nadex 20 & 5 binaries

Discussion in 'Options' started by bigspeculate, Feb 24, 2017.

1. koolaid

koolaid

Isn't that what you guys have been doing all this time? lmao.

#31     Feb 26, 2017
  2. southall

southall

Which exchanges around the world are rushing to list intraday binary products.

ICE,CME, EUREX, CBOE...

No, it is the shady bucket shops all around the world who offer it. Even Nadex is owned by a parent company which is a UK spread bet firm (aka Bucket Shop) .

ICE,CME, EUREX etc all know that these are mickey mouse gambling products.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    #32     Feb 26, 2017
  3. koolaid

koolaid

Didn't someone catch you paper trading and shit a couple years back? lmao. Why are you still on ET bro...oh sht...you're listed as a vendor now? LMAO.

#33     Feb 26, 2017
  4. bbpp

bbpp

First of all, the binary options IG offer are different from what Nadex offer. Ig's binary don't have many strikes. It only has one point that you can bet above or below.
    I did trade IG's binary for sometime but could not win. So what I say here are the binary that nadex offer.
    Then I would say Nadex and its binary options are good exchange and good product, if some people in nadex did bad things, what we need to do is to complain to CFTC to correct their wrong doings, not to badmouth the form of exchange and the form of the product.
    I would say binary options are great tool to profit big if you know how market works.
    And of course, if people don't know how to trade it, they will lose big.
    Then that is a market. If there is no people to lose, there will be no people to win.
    I have been playing online poker and before 2004 it was extremely easy to win in online poker because there were too many fishes.
    Now the binary are in the same stage because too many people don't know how to trade it.
    If in the future people all know it, there will be no easy money to make in binary options.

#34     Feb 26, 2017
  5. Sig

Sig

Let me spell this out for you "like a child" while dropping in the occasional LMAO so you understand, since my sarcasm clearly flew well over your head. What makes CBOE "real" and Nadex not? CFTC regulated, oh they both are. Anyone can make a market, oh, that's true of of both. Is it that their binaries, and by your sole determination exotic options aren't "real"? You know CBOE trades binary options on VIX right? They're cash settled, OK throw out SPX, one of the most traded options in the world. Or is what's "real" and what isn't just what you say is. You realize the complete lack of logic you're displaying here don't you?

#35     Feb 26, 2017
  6. southall

southall

SPX is based on the real S&P 500.

Nadex gives their contracts fake names like US500, US TECH 100...

LMFAO, This proves they are not 'real' contracts.

This is the same naming convention all of the Bucket Shops in the UK use.

#36     Feb 26, 2017
  7. sle

sle

You do realize that there is no such thing as "selling" a binary bet? You either betting that at time T price is over or under, unlike an option where you actually have some convexity exposure. If the spreads are indeed 15% wide, it is a predatory business.

#37     Feb 26, 2017
    koolaid and southall like this.
  8. terrible logic. Check your head friend.

Do you understand trademark law and that SPX etc are trademarked /copyright terms ?

#38     Feb 26, 2017
  9. southall

southall

Ofcourse i do. That was my point. These bucket shops cant even afford to pay the licence fee to use the name.

#39     Feb 26, 2017
  10. Sig

Sig

They're based on actual index prices which they've never cheated on in my experience, you? Again, unless you have evidence that they're fabricating index prices you're simply throwing out another red herring, red herring number 9 or 10 in this thread by my count. At what point do your objections get shot down enough times that you reconsider your position?
    The only reasonable question about Nadex was around the issue I brought up about rejected orders during fast moving markets. As I said I had numerous discussions with their executive team and CFTC and got a mea culpa and a roadmap to a fix. This was over 2 years ago and I haven't seen the problem reoccur. However if you went through a similar process and have reason to think they're lying, then that's the sole legitimate reason not to trade with them that I've seen presented on this thread other than you simply don't wish to. If that's the case simply stop trading with them, but no need to slander them with false accusations.

#40     Feb 26, 2017