Naaa.... we aint printing money

Discussion in 'Economics' started by daddyeaux, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Rocko1

Rocko1

Don't forget your politicians are representatives of you. They went to the same schools, grew up in the same neighborhoods, and etc.

Oh, and they got into offices because of YOUR votes. How about some personal responsibility, America?

(Not an American here)

#31     Nov 11, 2008
  2. Wrong. Politicians say what they have to say to get into office. After that, they hold no allegiance for their constituents. I am not at all responsible for those who decide against what I would have done, even though I do have to pay for their games, whether I voted for them or not.

#32     Nov 11, 2008
  3. jem

jem

thats what I want to know too. without the fed - congress turns our currency into monopoly money - with the fed it looks like we will eventually lose our sovereign rights to govern ourselves.

we need a full overhaul of congress, lobbying, the party system and the fed.

#33     Nov 11, 2008
  4. Rocko1

Rocko1

You vote them in knowing that whoever you voted for is corrupt, you just admitted it.

I wasn't wrong.

#34     Nov 11, 2008
  5. The Fed currency is already monopoly money. The Fed acts arbitrarily to the government, so technically, that sovereignty is gone.

Can't have it. Those in money and power don't want it.

#35     Nov 11, 2008
  6. Of course you're wrong. Maybe you failed to read the last sentence. I didn't vote for politician A but he was corrupt anyway. Again, I am not responsible for his actions even though I have to pay taxes to support his games. Got it this time? Like an asset... I pay for it but I may not enjoy any or all benefit from it.

#36     Nov 11, 2008
  7. moot point...

#37     Nov 11, 2008