N Korea says it has "approval" to strike the USA, China summons all 3 ambassadors.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Even if Kim doesn't have a delivery device, Couldn't he just put the nuke on a truck drive it to to the border and then, Kaboom. You won't kill civillians but lots of soldiers will die.

#41     Apr 4, 2013
  2. Now you're starting to sound like that dipshit ricter.

#42     Apr 4, 2013
  3. You’re comparing Benghazi to a war with China, god you post some ill though out stuff.

#43     Apr 4, 2013
  4. His point is if Obama can screw up Benghazi, etc. how do you think he can handle China? No comprende?

#44     Apr 4, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:)

#45     Apr 4, 2013
  6. I got his point, he compared a few Americans dying in a attack by a mob to China's army attacking and killing 35,000 american troops in an act of war. Comprende comprade? Stupid comparison don't you think.

#46     Apr 4, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So Odumbo choked on a "small" foreign policy issue, but you think he can handle a big one?

Just yesterday you made a point that Romney couldn't even lead his own party ergo he wasn't a leader. Now you're using the opposite logic in your never ending defense of "the one"?

#47     Apr 4, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

AAA's point is valid. If you don't understand Obama's disconnect from international crisis affecting American lives you are very naïve.

AAA's point is that if we are not prepared to use all means necessary to win a conventional or nuclear conflict in the Koreas, we shouldn't have our troops there in harms way.

What do you think Obama will do if N.K. sets off a nuke on the border with S.K.?

I think the first thing he will do is go change his pants. Then he will take a public poll.

#48     Apr 4, 2013
  9. I don't think I've ever said or used the word "ergo". :p

#49     Apr 4, 2013
  10. Do you think that China will attack US troops in South Korea?

#50     Apr 4, 2013