N Korea says it has "approval" to strike the USA, China summons all 3 ambassadors.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

As the majority here think your Obama worshiping is clouding yours.

#31     Apr 4, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

And you sound like a paid "anti-Obama bot".

#32     Apr 4, 2013
  3. DT-waw

DT-waw

koreans starting a war?
    you gotta be kidding me baby

these are the worst pussies world has ever known.
    no balls, little dicks.
    all they can do is bark, scream and cry.
    just look at N. korea society. obedient, submissive, helpless.
    Leaders are no different.

its a shame that USA gives these funny sheeple food. Don't give them anything for christ sakes! Let them starve in front of their beloved masters!

#33     Apr 4, 2013
  4. Nope. Just strong convictions and the ability to know a "clown"(Obama) when I see one. I have read some of your postings and statistics, and find no reason to change my opinions.

#34     Apr 4, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Shrug. The other side believes the same, with equal conviction.

#35     Apr 4, 2013
  6. So what is China's role in all of this?

#36     Apr 4, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only difference is they're flat out dead ass wrong.

#37     Apr 4, 2013
  8. The question we should be asking is why are there any American troops in SK? SK and Japan are big industrial countries and can defend themselves. If they donpt have the will, why is it our concern? All I see them doing is running a highly merchantilist trade policy, where they export massively to us and block our exports.

Of course, the real answer is our troops are there as a nuclear tripwire. China and NK both know our troops would just be a speed bump in the case of a serious Chinese-backed invasion. The concept is their being wiped out would force us to go nuclear. Therefore, there has been no need for SK to develop its own nukes, and we can insist that they do not.

The question before us now is would we really risk nuclear war with China over SK? Obama certainly didn't lose any sleep over our people being slaughtered in Benghazi. His response was to send in some FBI agents a few weeks late and instruct the state-controlled media to stop talking about it. Would Obama even use nukes on NK? He wants to ban them and do away with our stockpile.

If our policy lacks credibility, then the 35,000 odd troops there are risking their lives for nothing basically. Pulling them out, particularly now, makes us look weak and probably would invite an attack. Leaving them there is madness however.

The only person I would trust to unravel this is Henry Kissinger.

#38     Apr 4, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#39     Apr 4, 2013
  10. fhl

fhl

I would still like to know what that missile that was spotted off the coast of california was all about a few years ago. The one that we were supposed to pretend never happened. Our gov't didn't think us peons had the right to know what a missile was doing going off out there.

#40     Apr 4, 2013