N Korea says it has "approval" to strike the USA, China summons all 3 ambassadors.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Apparently the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is flying out to China. Something going to happen?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The moment of explosion is approaching fast," the army said in a statement on state news agency KCNA. #NorthKorea

By Shaun Waterman-The Washington Times Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Pentagon is reaching out to the Chinese military to get its cooperation in managing tensions on the Korean Peninsula, Pentagon officials said.

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel spoke by telephone with his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Chang Wanquan, on Tuesday evening, and Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, will pay a rare visit to China later this month, Pentagon spokesman George Little said in a statement.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/3/pentagon-asks-chinese-help-north-korea/#ixzz2PSMbVvZK

#11     Apr 3, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

This is certainly a shakedown of the US. After all, why not shake down a Country "led" by the most spineless President in America's history? Not to mention a President who grew up in Africa, Indonesia, (Hawaii-almost a foreign Country), etc., among muslims, other freaks, and doesn't behave like a guy who's even on America's side!

That coupled by the worst Congressional leadership this Country has ever seen, NK having nukes, the Chinese owning our asses, and our Troops basically wiped tired from Bush's ignorant mess Iraq, I'd say the little fat communist has some leverage here.:(

With a hair cut like that while the rest of North and South korea DON'T wear one like that, and a shitbag for a daddy, that tells me he's highly likely to be koo koo for co co puffs. One with leverage, shaking one that's over-levered. The USA...:eek:

#12     Apr 3, 2013
  3. NK gets money from Democrats to "stop developing nukes". I don't think Bush Jr. gave them any money, just Clinton... They are Maoist or Stalinists or some such tripe, why anybody would negotiate with them is way beyond me, lying is what they do and it's all they do. I'd be more inclined to put a missile down the chimney where that leader lives than bother talking to them. I remember when Bush Jr. gave Saddam Hussein 24 hours to get out of Baghdad and after about 15 hours they did a missile strike on Saddam's house.. I thought that was pretty funny, talk about how to show somebody who's in charge.. NK had an explosion of a rocket or something after they tried their bullshit on Bush if memory serves, I always thought that probably we used the occasion to test some anti-missile tech...

#13     Apr 3, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

"Between 1995 and 2008, the United States provided North Korea with over $1.3 billion in assistance: just over 50% for food aid and about 40% for energy assistance. Since early 2009, the United States has provided virtually no aid to North Korea. "

#14     Apr 3, 2013

5. What are "your" implications here Ricter? I know what mine are.

#15     Apr 3, 2013
  6. A realistic analysis of the current situation. Maybe China and the US can broker some sort of agreement, otherwise China will fully back NK. I don't have the least bit of confidence that Obama can handle this situation, after watching what happened in Egypt, Libya, and Syria.

#16     Apr 3, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I was replying to Fractals.

#17     Apr 3, 2013

8. got it.

#18     Apr 3, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Obama took the same approach Bush did. Obama's deal fell through because the n. Koreans didn't wait to get their food before violating the terms. This from the same PDF you quoted the above from:

"The Obama Administration, like the George W. Bush Administration, has said that it would be willing to provide “significant” energy and economic assistance to North Korea if Pyongyang takes steps to irreversibly dismantle its nuclear program."

"Obama himself offered food aid to North Korea last year, under stringent monitoring terms to ensure it wouldn't be diverted to the military, in return for a moratorium on nuclear and long-range missile tests. The deal imploded less than three weeks later when Pyongyang announced plans for what it called a satellite launch and U.S. officials said was a missile test."

So, don't try to make things look like Obama is tough on N.K. because he is just playing the same game.

#19     Apr 3, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

This vote buying communist couldn't handle a ham sandwich, no less a mess like NK, Iran, Syria, Egypt, or any other Country for that matter. And to add insult to injury, this sick bastard has sent numerous brand new US fighter jets and over a hundred Abrams tanks to his muslim buddies (extremists!), in Egypt he "helped out."

Libya? Please!!! Onazi and his gestapo are teflon. They are tyrants who can do what the fuck ever they want to do! The MSM will never tell the sheeple the truth, and as a demonazi, he will skate as deomnazis have since the 1960's. After all, he's a democrat; truly teflon, and willing to destroy the traditional America, to "re-build" it in the eyes of what a DICTATOR would want.:mad: :mad: :mad:

#20     Apr 3, 2013