N Korea says it has "approval" to strike the USA, China summons all 3 ambassadors.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 3, 2013.

1. SEOUL, April 4 (Yonhap) -- Adding to weeks-long bellicose rhetoric, North Korea's military announced Thursday that it would take a series of military actions against the United States.

In a statement, the General Staff of the Korean People's Army said it would "take a series of strong, actual military countermeasures as the Supreme Command solemnly declared at home and abroad."

<B> It added it is formally notifying the White House and the Pentagon that "reckless operations" involving cutting-edge nuclear weapons have been finally approved.</B>

China has intervened in the deepening Korea crisis by summoning the ambassadors of North and South Korea, as well as the United States, to warn tensions must be defused on the Korean peninsula.

The abrupt set of exchanges came after Pyongyang shut down the last shared link with the South by refusing entry to almost 500 South Korean workers who work in a cross-border industrial park.
    Zhang Yesui, the deputy foreign minister, outlined Beijing's "serious concern about the present situation", and added that it expects the escalation of tension to cease.

"All sides must remain calm and exercise restraint and not take actions which are mutually provocative and must certainly not take actions which will worsen the situation," said the foreign ministry.
    http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2013/04/04/0200000000AEN20130404000200315.HTML
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ust-be-defused-in-deepening-Korea-crisis.html

"reckless" operations. :D

2. pspr

pspr

I see one big problem for N.K. They don't have any combat uniforms. All they have are dress uniforms. Even in the picture of them shooting at some targets with the likeness of U.S. soldiers they were wearing dress uniforms.

Let me know when they get some combat uniforms then I'll be concerned. :D

Also, didn't Janet Napolitano buy up all the ammo? They probably sold all their ammo to her.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

What is it with that short fat kid and his gay looking haircut? I can't even remember what it is we did that he's supposedly threatening us for.

4. JamesL

JamesL

We called him a short fat kid with a gay looking haircut.

5. You're right to the degree that they're long on show, but they have a hell of a artillery force on the border. Those 35K troops we have there on the DMZ are going to catch hell for the first day or two should this thing blow up. We can bring in some heavy airpower for support rather quick, but expect thousands of casualties in the first few hours.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DfXFqPWdEKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!! And that probably is one of the most wacked out haircuts I think I've ever seen! Instead of threatening us, he should shoot his barber, then himself for wearing such a monstrosity.:D

As for him threatening us, he must not be able to shake us down as much since obammer's stepped up giving out even more free shit to the sheep.

7. Since when do the fucking Chinese "call in" the US ambassador and give him instructions?

The problem here is NK, not "tensions." And we have the cure.

8. 30 years ago when I was in the Infantry,I was under the impression that if NK attacked our forces would be severely out matched and their only purpose was to hold the peninsula preventing the need for the counter strike to include a beach invasion of SK.

9. pspr

pspr

Naw. His generals realized little kim do what ever they tell him and they want a war or some more free stuff from America.

I don't know if there are enough missiles on the missile destroyers we just moved there to take out all the NK artillery quickly or not. I suspect that would be a priority, though.

I read that Austin TX is getting ready for the nuclear missile strike from N.K. I think they are throwing a party! :D

10. JamesL

JamesL

I read somewhere recently that the hipsters of Austin were migrating to Houston now, taking some of that Austin cache with them. Maybe they got a heads up?

Maybe it's just a distraction so that he and the generals can sneak across the border and be taken care of like other illegal aliens...er, undocumented Democratic voters.

#10     Apr 3, 2013