N. Korea no longer a nuclear threat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Just sell it to Tree , he's still buying them.

#21     Jul 8, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.

2. Yes, many people such as myself have said that avoiding or containing any developments that could lead to a third world war are a good thing to do. I know, radical.

Whereas your ilk continually says that if a third world war breaks out under Trump, you are all for it means the dems will do better in 2020.

Also- and I know that this gets complicated very fast for you binary thinkers- a reading of my posts on the topic shows that I supported/support the summit/dialogues because: 1) they could lead to peace or at least cessation of the number of missiles being launched. and 2) I am opposed to striking North Korea or advanced action against them without being able to look back and being able to say that all the alternatives were exhausted.

I stand by that 100%. The attempts at peace talks serve both causes.

Yup, I know. Your binary mind is probably on overload because we are up into big numbers like "2" in discussing the factors and alternatives.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    #22     Jul 8, 2018
  3. You are up into big numbers like ''2'' . . . . . can you do this , smart guy ? . ?
    can you put two holes into one hole ?

yes you can . . . . . . stuff you nose into your asshole.:).

#23     Jul 8, 2018

4. Sounds like you have experience there.

#24     Jul 9, 2018
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#26     Aug 22, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

You guys do understand that Moon is a liberal right who started this whole process?

Always play the victim 'liberals dont want you to see xyz'

#27     Aug 22, 2018
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

President punked at it again

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobby...he-would-sign-a-declaration-ending-the-korean

Trump promised Kim he'd sign declaration ending Korean War at summit: report

President Trump promised North Korean leader Kim Jong Un that he would sign a declaration ending the Korean War during their June summit in Singapore, according to a new Vox report.

Trump told Kim he would sign the peace declaration shortly after the meeting, sources familiar with the discussions told Vox. However, in the months since the summit, Trump has not done so, instead stating Pyongyang must denuclearize before he signs the agreement.

#28     Sep 3, 2018
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

#29     Feb 28, 2019
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

Trump defended North Korean leader Kim Jong Un over the death of American college student Otto Warmbier, whose family says he was “brutally tortured” while imprisoned in North Korea and died in 2017 after being flown back to United States in a coma, the Washington Post reports.

Said Trump: “I don’t believe he would have allowed that to happen. It just wasn’t to his advantage to allow that to happen.”

He added that Kim “feels badly about it… He tells me he didn’t know about it, and I take him at his word.”

#30     Feb 28, 2019