MyYoutube confessional about quitting trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Dec 30, 2009.

1. so are you a comedian trying to be a trader? i dont really get it

#41     Dec 31, 2009
  2. my gosh, have not even seen this the guy already sounds incredibly dumb in his posts but this is definitely topping it, lol.

"I keep on enjoying the bull market. ETFS, QQQ, SPYs going to zero, ....,". -> "OH NO LET ME SHORT AAPL, AAPL is gonna go down , I swear it......" -> "oh no, I got stopped out again, next time I swear I wont put a stop in".

What has this board come to. Total losers anonymous. People who really trade can definitely be counted on 1 hand.

#42     Apr 21, 2010
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I used to watch that guy's videos, he was a disaster all the time. I thought he was doing comedy or something but I guess he finally gave it up...

#43     Apr 21, 2010
  4. I want those 8:14 minutes of my life back.

I strongly advise you to wear a wig. It could be funny.

#44     May 11, 2010
  5. NKNY

NKNY

Hey, keep me abreast of your shows.... malaka...:) I'm a fellow Greek so I'm allowed to use that language, it's just a modern day synonym for pal...lol

Nick

#45     Nov 18, 2010
  6. The funny part about this post, which has now over 10,000 views, is that you guys still cannot determine the point of the youtube video.

The person in the video is a semi-professional comedian/actor who used to be a broker at one of the ole discount places around NYC. He created this youtube video to basically advertise his site knowing that these "I quit" videos seem to garner the most attention. I reposted the video as a joke because I thought it was funny.

However, you guys still believe its a real video and continue posting seriously as if you were convinced. It just goes to show you that most people on these sites are simply suckers who cant seem to tell the difference between whats real or fake. Every time you guys find this post and zip it back up to the top, I seriously have to laugh. You guys are a bunch of idiots and some brokerage lets you trade? I guess the brokerage needs fees too so I cant blame them. I would run a brokerage too if I could knowing there are this many idiots in the world willing to fall for such crap.

#46     Nov 18, 2010