MyYoutube confessional about quitting trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Illum

Illum

Well I'm not sure if this is joke or not, you said it might be a joke but.. if you normally don't take things seriously, then probably this never was for you. What do I know, I'm an idiot. But comedy, look, if I could get up in front of people and make them laugh I would not be trading. Booze women, some more booze. Why trade? Good luck my man.

#31     Dec 30, 2009
  2. Apology accepted, we all make mistakes from time to time. I'm no exception. Have a safe one if you're going out tomorrow night and all the best for the New Year.

PS - you still haven't told us about your other usernames here. What are/were they?

#32     Dec 30, 2009

3. All the best. I will be listening.

The prophet.

#33     Dec 30, 2009
  4. good for you. glad you are kicking ass.

I don't want to see a veteran like you saying "Now is not the time," you know better than many traders that trading chances are everywhere. I know you said it to newbies, but for newbies, it doesn't matter what time they get in. at slow time, newbies lose less and learn slowly. at fast time, newbies lose fast and learn quickly. Some newbies lose so fast that they blow up. a fast time also exposes those fake veterans, they lose big too (that mutual fund Miller guy lost big averaging down; some university endowment managers lost big. Those are fake veterans)

#34     Dec 30, 2009
  5. weezer

weezer

Man sorry to see you go! You inspired me! I started swing trading a year ago after seeing your YouTube vid. Early on I realized you were trading with your emotion so I traded against your recommendations! Now I am up 400% for the year…now studying the ES to avoid the day trade hassle, wish you the best…It sounds like you got side tracked with the women (trader Paradise) than the actual trade.

#35     Dec 31, 2009
  6. weezer

weezer

In addition, I think I have a good theory to solve the problem of terrorism. It is called the Parking Lot theory we should have turned Afghanistan into a parking lot on 9/12 9:02 AM, we might have gotten some bad press for a while but it would have ended it then forever.

#36     Dec 31, 2009
  7. TGpop

TGpop

teh intrnt is srz bznz

#37     Dec 31, 2009
  8. retaildaytrader?...........
    [​IMG]

#38     Dec 31, 2009
  9. joe4422

joe4422

Does sound like the top is in

#39     Dec 31, 2009
  10. He said he's tired of waiting for a stock to move. If he knew of EWZ, he wouldn't have to wait for movement. EWZ makes big moves daily.

#40     Dec 31, 2009