MyYoutube confessional about quitting trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Dustin

Dustin

My last down year was 1997. I was simply stating in my thread that it's a tough environment for new guys. Reading comprehension...

#21     Dec 30, 2009
  2. Hey THANOS, take a break and clear out your head. We have all been down the road before. Good luck buddy.

#22     Dec 30, 2009
  3. Where's your blotter to show the 200%? You know, as you've asked a dozen ETers for their blotters. WTF is yours?

#23     Dec 30, 2009
  4. Who spends 8 minutes watching something that they know can be said in 2 seconds?

#24     Dec 30, 2009
  5. Jesus Christ, I just found this thread. You know what? Everyone knows you're a moron (it's clear from the way you talk in your AAPL short disaster thread, in which you're leading a master class in how not to trade, which covers all the bases from conception to execution).

But now you're here trying to tell Dustin, of all the people on this board, how to trade? Or that he's not a real trader?

You know, idiots like you generally go through stages here. First we laugh at your juvenile wanking. Then we get annoyed as you continue to wank and start insulting real traders. Then we enter the disbelief phase, where we marvel that anyone could be so stupid.

But in the end, I personally get to the pity stage. I'm getting there with you. Dustin is well known as a real, long term pro trader. Everyone here knows this. For you to come up and piss on his leg like a little dog is so stupid, it means that you're probably a developmentally handicapped person. And for this we should feel sympathy. I am truly sorry for whatever happened to you that made you this way.

#25     Dec 30, 2009
  6. Jesus

Jesus

retail day trader,

You REALLY REALLY REALLY need to get a life. Go get a life thats more fulfilling than trying to trick all the anonymous guys on elite trader.

#26     Dec 30, 2009
  7. I have a hard time believing retaildaytrader is Jefferson Krull. Can the real Jefferson Krull make a post just to deny this.

#27     Dec 30, 2009

8. After perusing these boards a few names come to mind. cutten, zhivodka, landis, pabst. Obviously they are pros based on their comments. You, on the other hand spend more time as ET's attack dog. Is this something you have taken upon yourself or are you 'management"? I have yet to read a post fom you that "might" indicate that you trade. My sincere apologies if I have pegged you falsely, but it is not apparent, so until something that comes out of your mouth indicating otherwise, I'll assume you are just another ET doofus. Sorry.

#28     Dec 30, 2009
  9. Looks like you are a swing trader, with those unrealized profit hanging out there for another day or two?

No wonder you think "Now is not the time."

Or, since you are up 30K in the past 7 days, you may have changed your mind to: "Now IS the time!" :p

#29     Dec 30, 2009
  10. Dustin

Dustin

Nope I rarely hold overnights. That was taken early today, I closed the day around +$3500. Activity has picked up lately.

#30     Dec 30, 2009