Myths, methods and madmen

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by velvethammer, Jul 8, 2007.

1. http://www.tradersnarrative.com/jac...method-971.html

One sure sign of a Pseudo-expert is writing that is unclear and difficult to follow. Unclear writing comes from unclear thinking. A true expert will be able to explain complicated ideas in ways that are clear and easy to understand.

That made me think of one person: Jack Hershey.

If you’ve been on any sort of trading messageboard long enough, either he or his incomprehensible system will pop up eventually. Some think it is the key to the market. He certainly claims mastery - although he has provided nary a shred of evidence.

2. I suggest you get some counseling on your homosexual oedipal complex you've developed.

And stop watching Sparticus reruns.

3. I don't how homosexuality ties into this.

4. "Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?":p

5. Get this crap, and keep this crap out of the "Trading" section..

6. It's just Spectre trying to impress us with his rudimentary understanding of psychology with a reference to Jack's age.. although Jack is more like a great great grandfather and the homosexuality is Spectre's personal unconscious projection.. but he did get one thing right.. I wouldn't mind castrating Jack.. even though thats a bit like locking the barn after the horse has well and truly bolted :p

7. And just quietly... Sparticus is a great movie

8. Actually I think Jack makes Spyder wear a similar costume to Sparticus around the pool when serving drinks

9. It's not the thong..

It's Spy's tight little ass that makes him the cabana boy par excellence

10. Well I'd love to give a personal endorsement of the above.. but I haven't had the pleasure :p

#10     Jul 12, 2007