Mystery of Israel's secret uranium bomb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 12, 2007.

1. wow, "jew-hating", "anti-semiotic", "jews into the sea" etc... already hitting the panic buttons?!?

btw, leaving aside micronesia which is a key ally of israel of course, your at 1 to x00 against most of nuke-equiped humankind.... your gonna need a lot of weapons ya know, if you ain't going to play fair with the palestinians
    :p :p :p

ps: i can recommend some balm if yr arse still hurts from the spanking

#31     Jul 17, 2007
    #32     Jul 17, 2007
  3. Oh my god...What a compulsive liar. What does "inadmissibility" mean in the following statement?;
    "Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war

It's easy Wael, let me help you understand, it means annexations are illegal, it does not mean temporary occupations are.

There is strong evidence that Israel used US supplied bunker buster bombs with DU warheads against targets in Lebanon. These assertions appear in a July 24 letter by Dr. Doug Rokke, former Director of the US Army Depleted Uranium Project
    Israel did not use depleted uranium during conflict with Hizbollah, UN agency finds
    The UN calls Wael and 2cents idiots and conspiracy theorists

#33     Jul 17, 2007
  4. so now u need to fabricate claims against me as well to make up for yr lil' spanked arse?

brickhead....... u r 2 cute honestly
    :)

#34     Jul 18, 2007
  5. Fabricating claims against you? Oh please, stop being a crybaby. Did not you claim that Israel started the war and used depleted uranium? Weren't those claims completely destroyed in the course of this thread? No my whiny friend, I did not fabricate anything, you're the one who made a fool of yourself by posting nonsense in a public forum. No wonder you feel silly now that your house of cards has collapsed.

Next time do your homework and play in your league with children and imbeciles, not with grown-ups to avoid public embarrassment and humiliation. Something tells me you won't learn your lesson though.

#35     Jul 18, 2007
  6. :p :p :p and exceptionally u can't post a link to back up yr claim my lil' brickhead?!?

u r 2 cuuuuuute
    :)

how's yr arse btw??? still need the balm?

#36     Jul 18, 2007