Mystery of Israel's secret uranium bomb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 12, 2007.

1. ok, 59+, officially...
    u've already admitted it wasn't and that israel stole the land... UNGA resolutions are non-binding by nature, have nil legal force...
    absolutely not legal at all and UNSC 242 certainly doesn't say that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_242
    israel is the aggressor from the very start

now whats your defense re israel's nukes brickhead?? more evasion?

#21     Jul 16, 2007
  2. u've already admitted it wasn't and that israel stole the land...
    Huh? :confused: :confused: :confused: Did you miss your medication again?

UNGA resolutions are non-binding by nature, have nil legal force...
    That does not make the partition illegal. No country on the planet was established by a legally binding decision of the UNSC, based on your twisted logic it makes all countries in the world illegal.

absolutely not legal at all and UNSC 242 certainly doesn't say that
    Sure it does:

(i) Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

(ii)Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_242
    what part of "land for peace" do you not understand?

israel is the aggressor from the very start
    I am afraid the fact that 23 arab countries have repeatedly tried to wipe Israel off the map during the last 59+ years has completely escaped your attention.

now whats your defense re israel's nukes brickhead?? more evasion?
    What do you mean, why do Israel' nukes need to be defended? Or are you talking about Israel's use of depleted uranium that was proven by the UN to be a hoax that only fools like you believe?

#22     Jul 16, 2007
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I need a good definition of "moronic shit". Then I can make a world overlay map of said stuff. I am willing to believe that it will line up foremost with the muslim areas of the world.

Let's see, female genital mutilaton, suicide bombing, incessant saber rattling and irrational arguments, threats against neighbors, mass murder, individual murder, hatred, terrorist attacks, corrupt governments, poverty in nations that are rich with oil, natons that are rich with oil and have to import food and gasoline... I think I have a pretty good run at it, if anybody wants to expand the definiton of moronic shit feel free.

#23     Jul 16, 2007
  4. ah, on-topic finally!

nah, just israel's behaviour re the bomb, NPF treaty etc... wonder why only JFK of all american presidents ever opposed israel on all that stuff... while u guys are screaming murder when a muslim state gets the bomb...

balance of power... u guys not comfy with the idea?
    :D

#24     Jul 17, 2007
  5. suggest u add washington d.c. nsa & cia to yr list, supporting, financing of US-aligned corrupt and/or authoritarian governments, supporting, financing, arming, training of terrorist groups around the world, overthrowing democratically-elected secular arab leaders to replace them with US-petromilitaro-complex friendly "royals" etc

and the list of states where dominionists / christian reconstructionists have a presence... oh wait! thats all of the US!!!

#25     Jul 17, 2007
  6. Bomb the Arabs...

#26     Jul 17, 2007
  7. Israel (together with Pakistan, India and a couple of other countires) is not a signatory of the Non-Proliferation Treaty. What seems to be the problem? That's perfectly legal and legitimate, especially when the world is full of countries like Iran/Syria, organizations like Hamas/Hezbollah and idiots like yourself/Z10 who want to see Israel disappear. I realize that Israeli nuclear capabilities upset the crap out of your ilk as your chances now of driving the jews into the sea are nil. Too bad there is nothing you can do about it now, is there? Try to get over it and move on with your pathetic empty jew-hating life, loser.

Sure. And the balance of power must take into account the fact that the jews are outnumbered by 70 to 1 and occupy less than 0.2% (two tenth of one percent) of Middle Eastern land. The israeli military capabilities must be overwhelming just to offset these enormous strategic disadvantages and level the playing field.
    [​IMG]

PS, so you interpreted my question to you whether in your opinion UNGA partition resolution authorized a land theft in 1948 as an admission? How dumb and desperate do you have to be to come up with these kinds of childish arguments?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1513346&highlight=stole#post1513346

#27     Jul 17, 2007
    #28     Jul 17, 2007
    #29     Jul 17, 2007

10. "Let us read together UNSCR 242 shall we?? "Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in which every State in the area can live in security
    Exactly, and that's why Israel has not annexed the WB and Gaza, that's why it's still "occupied" territory, not Israeli territory. But according to the resolution Israel is not obligated or expected to end the occupation until the arab world negotiates a durable peace and provides security guranantees. It's also kinda ironic that in 1967 Israel accepted the resolution, the arab world responded with "no peace no recognition no negotiations with Israel" declaration and now you are whining that the resolution has not been implemented.

Now, you dump mini nukes on civilian populations and come back with the following answer;
    Never happened. I posted a link to a UN report debunking this lie earlier in this thread, I also said that the lie is believed by idiots only.

So....If the Palestinians happened to be speaking arabic then their land, according to dddooo is arabic!
    First of all the palestinians are arabs, you specifically admitted that your tribe came from Yemen (the Arabian Peninsula) to occupy the land of the Jews. Moreover when the entire arab world attacks Israel on behalf of the Palestinians and the Palestinians happily accept this "help", you can't just turn around and claim you have nothing to do with it. Moreover my statement was in the context of Israeli nukes, the nukes have nothing to do with the I/P conflict per se, they are needed to defend Israel from countries like Syria, Iran, Iraq (prior to 2003), Egypt etc.

these Palestinians would've not allowed other Arabs to come and steal their land.
    LOL, the palestinian land was occupied/annexed by Jordan and Egypt for almost 20 years (1948-1967), all that time the Palestinians were fighting against Israel, not arab occupiers.

#30     Jul 17, 2007