Mystery of Disappearing Proprietary Traders.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by CQNC, Sep 30, 2010.

1. CQNC

CQNC

LOL. I start this thread to move traffic about prop trading from DB's massive thread and it ends up being a small talk session about bowling.

#51     Sep 30, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Amazing huh?

I can't bowl.
    I can't play golf. Oh yes, I can drive the ball 280+yards. BUT, never straight.:(

All I've ever persued was martial arts, and bodybuilding.

#52     Sep 30, 2010
  3. Sure, give me a call when you're coming to town.

Don

#53     Sep 30, 2010
  4. Yeah, one of the things I actually do like about an online community, we can wander around (in our minds) at times without fear of being slapped on the wrist...but, yes, I do understand your point - when we need to be serious about something, we should stay on topic.

I have found, over the years, that sometimes we can actually get more accomplished when we mix the two - general communication and specific topic focus...... it's always nice to see who you're chatting with...and, I've enjoyed your chat....

Don

#54     Sep 30, 2010
  5. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Yeah, I don't think Don's going to be buying anyone a Mercedes Benz... last time he mentioned doing that, I don't think it went exactly as planned. ;)

#55     Oct 1, 2010
  6. Yeah, Bob and I were in the parking lot 10 years ago arguing that he should be a MB vs. Lexus (he was driving a miata at the time, LOL)....he insisted on the Lexus to save money, I pushed towards the MB (knowing he would keep it forever, both good cars).... I kept pushing the MB - he said "if you feel that strongly, you pay the additional $20,000" - I said "oh yeah, sure" ...well, next day $20K taken right out of my trading account, LOL. Oh well, teach me to keep my mouth shut.....

Don :D

#56     Oct 1, 2010
  7. They are already doing the Lord's work... Isn't that enough?

#57     Oct 1, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol, and OUCH!:D

#58     Oct 2, 2010