MyMiniTrading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by myminitrading, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok I am going to chill and go do some laundry. Will check back after lunch.

#41     May 5, 2006
  2. Made a big mistake today by spending to much time chit chatting on another thread, lesson learned. So far this is all I have to show for a 100 point move today. Treat trading as a business focus during market hours concentrate and TURN OFF THE NEWS!!!!!!!!

#42     May 5, 2006
  3. I am just focusing on the data that is right before my eyes I dont care about anything else, focus focus concentrate block out the noise. The market is telling me to trade only from the long side.

#43     May 5, 2006
  4. Man I really did poorly on such a powerfully move. I am going to find out what happened today. I have a good idea and it has to do with spending to much time on these message boards.

Have a nice weekend!

#44     May 5, 2006
  5. Don't let the other threads distract you. If you can participate in them while you're doing your thing, fine, if not, don't worry about them them, because

"You've got a good thang go'in"

I can't wait to see what happens to your profits once you start compunding ... :)

Thanks for the posts.

Best,

Jimmy

#45     May 5, 2006
  6. Done for the day.

Ciao!

#46     May 8, 2006
  7. I have to go to the airport, done for the day. I won't trade tomorrow - be back Thursday.

Ciao!

#47     May 9, 2006
  8. YeeeeeHawwww

#48     May 11, 2006
  9. K-Rock

K-Rock

myminitrading,

Are you still trading?

#49     May 16, 2006
  10. I have been, my kids get out of scholl next week so I am about to stop trading till August. I seem to have lost interest lately in these markets. I am looking forward to this summer with my children. I thank God my wife has a high paying job in the energy industry.

#50     May 17, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.