Myminitrading daily trades 2007

Discussion in 'Journals' started by myminitrading, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Well, I guess I am supposed to come in here and be the last poster
    like in Myminitraders's last journal.

I guess that means this journal is kaputt, over, nada, extinct...:(

#61     Jan 5, 2007
  2. romik

romik

Mymini, I think one can not ignore divergences on daily, especially when it's a triple one, OK they don't always work out, but a lot of them do result correcting the market, so even if it didn't work at some time years ago that doesn't mean anything. I personally blame Eqtrdr with his 0 risk commentary for your loss that day. Still short here.

#62     Jan 5, 2007
  3. when you said that you had a target of 40 points a day,, was that profit,, or loss?

:D

i am sorry that was a cheap shot, i hope you bounce back

#63     Jan 5, 2007
  4. Whats with all these mexican blabber mouths, eprado, osorico, cazza la randa, hahahahaha its the mexican pepper belly gang.

Your right, I dont no why I do this, its so distracting.

I am out loss $2575.

Just wanted to say, "Congratualtions!" You have bested even my most optimistic guess, that your bs would last a week, and you came in at an astounding whole day! I really overestimated your talents, I guess we have sometheen in common, eh, senor?

You sure are good for some laughs, I will be enjoying some peppers tonight, (they're thawing right now, may have to have some for breakfast, can't wait to celebrate, thank you, senor) and delighting at your losses with every bite, mmmm. You are by far the most arrogant blowhard I have read on this entire site, and I take great pleasure in seeing you lose, especially in the manner in which you did, as you so eloquently phrase it, 'blabbing' all the way.

Loser.

Bye George, this is might bullish, not saying we wont have corrections, but this is a major buy signal folks. We are going higher with out a doubt.

Buying one contract here @12635, stop @12570. I will add one more @ 12620, and another @ 12603, with a stop for all three @ 12570.

The timing is horrible, but lets see what happens.

Hello my baby hello my darling hello my rag time gal. I am so confident these pumpers will rally this into the close I might just bye some more buy buy buy. Placing buy limit @ 12590.

Do you really think the crooks are going to let the market fall during these important first days of trading, I think not, they need to sucker in all the dumb butts with their stupid January market sayings, I can see a line forming at Etrade for new trading accounts.

Fed will talk like the little pussy doves they are. Bernanke's is such a wimp, he wants a higher market and low rates so he can look like a genius.

You see on my last journal, these same scared little wimps would always show up and say look he never looses, hes a fake. Of course they never post any trades and just run around blabbing on everyone threads like pussys.

#64     Jan 7, 2007
  5. billp

billp

Have not read this journal yet except for a few posts. I thought myminitrading was a good trader.

#65     Jan 7, 2007
  6. romik

romik

Making commentary on market direction is way different than posting real-time entry/exit/stop. And the disappearing act after 1 trade suggests that he is not a trader he makes out to be. I did think that his call to buy DJ back in Summer 06 was spot on though, great call.

#66     Jan 7, 2007