Myminitrading daily trades 2007

Discussion in 'Journals' started by myminitrading, Jan 2, 2007.

1. A 3k hit wont do diddle to my trading account, its not the way I wanted to start the year.

You see on my last journal, these same scared little wimps would always show up and say look he never looses, hes a fake. Of course they never post any trades and just run around blabbing on everyone threads like pussys.

#41     Jan 3, 2007
  2. Agreed

No money management rules....ruine for sure

A complete nonsense thread and trades

#42     Jan 3, 2007
  3. You got a bbg free trial, give it a rest.:p

#43     Jan 3, 2007
  4. empee

empee

Mini:

If your going to post a journal you have to tolerate the trolls when your wrong (cause when your right you'll never get credit :) )

I'm looking to buy some NQ futures on hopefully a gap down tommorow on the open for a swing if we close at low of day, but I think mainly even if you had a good reason the movement of the stop most ppl think that is kinda amateurish.

Ultimately, however, numbers and numbers and if you put up the big ones than what else can ppl say (besides its all fake anyway)

good luck!

#44     Jan 3, 2007
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Hey for your sake I was hoping it was fake....I never root for people to lose money...doesnt positvely effect me...

pulling out stops and saying "what the fuck" is a blow up move...

#45     Jan 3, 2007
  6. Whats with all these mexican blabber mouths, eprado, osorico, cazza la randa, hahahahaha its the mexican pepper belly gang.

#46     Jan 3, 2007
  7. Your right, I dont no why I do this, its so distracting.

#47     Jan 3, 2007
  8. I am out loss $2575.

#48     Jan 3, 2007
  9. EPrado

EPrado

I am not mexican...am chinese....

#49     Jan 3, 2007
  10. romik

romik

1 Q, not to criticise, but to understand logic. If stop was 12400, why did you decide to have such narrow gaps between averaged down lots?

EDIT: Also, I might be mistake as I haven't paid proper attention, but if your initial stop was @570 and later when you averaged down you extended the stop to ~400. When averaging I would normally look to reduce stop due to increasing size.

#50     Jan 3, 2007