my wife went fucking crazy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optional, Dec 16, 2009.

1. lol :) it may work :D

#51     Dec 17, 2009
  2. I have a friend whose wife went crazy on him. Even though they separated for a few months they are back together and happier than ever.

He was very patient and gentle with her, throughout her ordeal.

#52     Dec 17, 2009
  3. I hired a guy who had been a clinical psychologists. He said in the therapy business the saying is that "as long as they have money, they have problems".

#53     Dec 17, 2009
  4. #1) - IMMEDIATELY get her OFF tap water or any chances of it (restaurants with iced tea, etc.....bring your own drink for her). Not only must you stop her from having any chance of drinking it but you MUST also stop her from bathing in it (shower or tub). You will need to get her either to bathe with an NSF approved 99.9% filtering shower head filter or a large whole home filter for your house.

#2) - Next you must get her off Fluoride and Aspartame (or Phenylalanine) products ASAP.....dig through EVERYTHING she puts in her mouth each day and STOP these immediately! You can get Tom's brand toothpaste WITHOUT fluoride at most grocery stores or a local Walgreens.....other than tap water, this is usually the only other item that exposes a person to poisonous fluoride. BTW, fluoride and Aspartame have an ACCUMULATIVE effect as these chemicals build up on brain receptors (also, keep this $hit the hell away from any other family members you have to definitely include kids!!!).

#3) - Purge ALL High Fructose Corn Syrup from your diets ASAP (this one is a pain in the ass!!!). Over 50% of all tested high fructose corn syrup has mercury "on board" from the manufacturing process to create high fructose corn syrup (thats right, this is NOT a natural product....must be made from a process). Again, mercury (just like in most all vaccinations) is ANOTHER item in our daily typical foods which goes right to building up on the brain receptors......very bad $hit!

#4) - Get your wife on an immediate and regimented fitness program through a local professional. This is your wife, so act like thugs are coming into your home to take her away from you......fight like hell to get her to play ball on all fronts! You MUST be MORE committed to helping save her from her current psychological/mental degradation, through these listed steps, than she or anybody else is in resisting the needed IMMEDIATE changes!

I have a few other questions for you about your wife the last 12 months (has she had any vaccinations recently? Is she on any prescription drugs or had recent changes to any prescription drugs the last 12 months?)....you can let me know by PM, and I will also give you some other steps that may help to flush out accumulated heavy metals, toxins, etc. if you are interested in this additional info.

I wish you the best and hope your wife will be better soon!!!

#54     Dec 18, 2009
  5. Don't leave or she will most likely get worse. Don't threaten, that WILL make things worse. How old are your kids? If she is on Depo Provera, get her off it fast. That stuff does nasty things after a woman has been on it for too long.

#55     Dec 18, 2009

6. Thank you for your sharing.
    I am really interested... I am sure it could benefit all of us...

Man why they did this to us ? Why ?

#56     Dec 18, 2009
  7. Optional

keep her away from Psychiatrists (and the medications) or psychologists.

Head her towards psychotherapists or analysts if you have the money.

The chaos in her is coming out in different forms and symptoms. It is afflicting your own states too.

your fears are a function of losing her (and therefore her old states/self) that you know well.

With the chaos more order will come eventually. Are you a container for it or are you adding to it...? it is a difficult time for both of you. Do you love her ? if so that will help you and her. Its time to get interested in her instead of keeping her at a safe distance for your own protection.

She has taken a big risk in letting it all out. You need to match her....eg try to understand her mad states.Most People dont get them even though they are in all sane people too on some level....

Good luck in your journey.

All the Best
    John

#57     Dec 18, 2009
  8. ammo

ammo

how old are your kids, if she ended her adult life to care for the kids,u sort of speak kid for the next 5 years, and that is phasing back, kids begin school,she may have an empty life and the transition is rough because she;s been sort of sheltered from the adult world for awhile,along with a tough face she used to keep up to cover her childhood abuse pain, which she had let down once she felt safe....now with the idle time on her hands,she is going stir crazy....get her on some excercise routine and into some kind of adult interaction ,other than parent teacher conferences and picking kids up from school, maybe a part time job

#58     Dec 21, 2009
  9. ammo

ammo

"change your brain change your life" Daniel G Amen m.d., pick up this book, read thru and see if any of these scenarios fit ,there are about 20 or 30 personality disorders caused by areas of the brain that can be diminished with diet and excercise and some meds

#59     Dec 21, 2009
  10. daybyday

daybyday

If there are medications involved, which came first, the meds or the going fucking crazy?

There is a class of anti anxiety meds that cause all sorts of negative thoughts, I think the acronym is SIRS or SIIRS.

As an MD you know the world somehow worked without all the new shit the pharmas have cooked up in the last few decades.

Whatever the case, my best wishes for you and your family.

#60     Dec 21, 2009