my wife went fucking crazy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optional, Dec 16, 2009.

1. When I saw the heading, I thought Tiger Woods became an ET member.

#41     Dec 17, 2009
  2. 'Depression' or 'chemical imbalance' is very common, but difficult to recognize even by those who have it. That ignoramouses like you say things like 'absolutely no prescription drugs because I would be gone' only makes diagnosis treatment that much more difficult.

She is better off getting treatment and leaving you ... because she is having a real health crisis and you've threatened to turn your back on her.

You sound like an ignorant crumb. Good luck.

#42     Dec 17, 2009
  3. riddler

riddler

First Off, you are her husband,you don't bail or threaten to bail in order to send her a message. She is probably going through depression which is a REAL disease due to a chemical imbalance.
    Stick by her,WTF ! leaving! and we wonder why the divorce rate is so friggin high.
    i had a friend who got divorced because of money problems. is that a reason for divorce? fuck no. there was never a solid foundation to that marriage anyway.
    if you went through tough times emotionally,would you want her to threaten to leave you?
    if you really want to leave then you are searching for an excuse so you don't feel guilty about it. if thats the case then leave.

#43     Dec 17, 2009
  4. Well I was against therapy because I was afraid what happened might happen. And very against prescription drugs because as an MD I studied for 8 years and realized that while they might work, they are only a temporary fix and usually do much more damage than they solve problems. I don't want to leave, its really the last thing I want to do. But every man has a breaking point. Has anyone here ever broken?

#44     Dec 17, 2009
  5. While I agree with much of what you say, this is not the way I'm going to deal with the situation because although my wife may be acting childish, she's not a child. She's not depressed because she didn't get a new Lexus with a bow in the driveway. She not money obsessed or greedy or vain like your typical useless retard chick. She's the anti of all that.

I assume you aren't married because, again, while I agree with much of your rant, its not the way to solve this problem.

#45     Dec 17, 2009
  6. Dear Optional,

You are so right, please listen to your heart, it told you the truth. The Doc will not help her... you will give them a pray... or a cobaye... or a toy... depends on the psychology of the operator... I know what I am saying is so sad... That's the state of trust a lot people around the world are feeling towards the "one who pretend they know"...

Time is capable of healing any wound... at least in the mind... And you know I am sure there is a story of trust. Your wife need to be sure that what ever she says to you, you will trust her. You know when people have difficulties to speak it's because they are afraid that the others will judge what they say or even not trust them.. Some people don't need judgment, just other people perspectives. Sometime it can be really hard to listen... but sometime all the words don't need to be said if it's to difficult. Some time it's so hard to listen that our first reaction is to go away... That's the biggest pain that some one who is suffering can feel. Because it's like hurting 2 times...

However I strongly support the way of physical medicine.. I mean checking if her blood is okay, or exposition to any chemical, radiation ? Genetical modified food... everything. Oh and don't be afraid of Organic food^^ it can't be worst than normal food... Vacations to the Caribeans... The dream place she always wanted to go in vacation, spending time togheter to restore trust... Helping her with the children...

#46     Dec 17, 2009
  7. Mav88

Mav88

I had to move my family long distance when my son was 4 due to job change. My ex lost her stability with that as a trigger, we are divorced and I still regret making that move.

People like roots, and this trigger hit at her mid life age. If you marry a woman young, look out for when she hits her 30's.

#47     Dec 17, 2009
  8. Yes you are right, physical medicine and changes in diet can only treat the symtoms briefly. In our materialist society, often we do not realise that deep emanations from the depths of our mind frequently manifest themselves into pleasant or painful sensations, with our thoughts we make the world and shape our reality.

You can try Vipasanna meditation( http://www.dhamma.org/ ) and get her to take a 10day course, its totally free, and as a byproduct I have seen it help many people with anxiety,depression, addiction and many psychological problems. However the main aim should really be liberation of the mind rather than cure specific problems. There is nothing religious in this technique, if you are concerned abt that.

best to both of you

#48     Dec 17, 2009
  9. Or introduce her to trading. All she'll think about for the rest of her life is how to become a profitable trader and will forget about anything else.

#49     Dec 17, 2009
  10. Maybe its this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

#50     Dec 17, 2009