my wife went fucking crazy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optional, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I hope she will get better as well and that things will be back to normal.

#31     Dec 16, 2009
  2. Thanks for the site she was a victim of sexual abuse as a child and perhaps since she started with the therapy, it might have come out into her subconscious.
    Thanks much

#32     Dec 16, 2009
  3. Sounds like those issues have always been there. Therapy is just bringing it to a head. Better to deal with it now then wait. It would only build up more and be worse.

#33     Dec 17, 2009
  4. joe4422

joe4422

I bet she started birth control pills. Some women have a really hard time with those. I had a girlfriend who became a completly different person after taking birth control. Changed her mentally and made her physically ill as well. We stopped the birth control, and a couple of months later she was back to her normal self.

#34     Dec 17, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not my area of expertise so I won't offer advice. But I do wish you guys GL in dealing with it.

#35     Dec 17, 2009
  6. Dear Optional,

With the will to help your wife I am sure that you will succed. And furthermore, I hope that you will be able to take the time to make this issue right. Even take a brake from your job... You could lose her forever...

Be afraid of all the sort of therapist... Why ?

Because it's a business model... You know why treath a personn the first day when you can stress her and make her come for a month or more... If in the way he can sell her pills, the "therapist" will it the jackpot ( more $$$$$$ )...

The saddest or... in this story is that even the wife of the CEOs who support this kind of pratice are paying the price.

trust no one only you.

Take a vacation ouside, go see the sunshine... you know a lot of people are depressed in the winter month for lack of sunshine ( real physical problems ), go in a different place, with different danger...

And please trust the vision of women... they have access to knowledge that men can't havea s easly...

#36     Dec 17, 2009
  7. And I don't know you...

but remeber the tactic called asymetrical war... If you can't hit some one directly try to hit people who he cares about... Your wife is perfect for that ( I am so sorry... ).

It's the favorite tactics of terrorists...

#37     Dec 17, 2009
  8. She should probably consider seeing a different shrink.

#38     Dec 17, 2009
  9. Arnie

Arnie

Many times these things don't show up in a person until later in life. The very first thing I would do is eliminate anything organic. Get her to a MD and have full check up. If that's negative, then she should be seeing a good pychiatrist.

#39     Dec 17, 2009
  10. euclid

euclid

Your wife sounds exactly like mine. With the right medical help, she will get better. You can't fix it. You just need to be there for her. And it's going to take longer than a few weeks. Good luck.

#40     Dec 17, 2009