my wife went fucking crazy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optional, Dec 16, 2009.

1. She saw some picture of a teenage boy in People Magazing and the kid was wearing some tight pants and you could see his package. She can't get it out of her mind. Combine this with the fact that she works with teenagers and now she has this abdominal and vaginal issues and I guess you have the makings of a major problem.
    She was and is totally horrified at the thought, and I keep telling her that having sexually deviant thoughts isn't that big a deal, just not all the time, and obviously if you act on them you deserve to be committed

#21     Dec 16, 2009
  2. nitro

nitro

I was thinking the same thing. She is in grave danger. Get her an appt immediately to see a neurologist before it is too late.

#22     Dec 16, 2009
  3. I am glad she saw a therapist, because that is a big problem. If she does act on her "vision" she will get in trouble for sure.

Maybe if she is introduced to other sexual stuffs (from the internet) that are of legal nature, maybe that would get her mind off her "vision". However, that would be a lot of work on your part. :p

#23     Dec 16, 2009
  4. Emotionally unstable women are a wild fuck, IF you can put up with their shit. Most are religious but damn a little alchol and you are looking at a crazy Horney bithin fuck. Not good for long term relationships though. I know what I speak.

#24     Dec 16, 2009
  5. Illum

Illum

Man I dunno, I'm just some random idiot on the internet.. but I googled vaginal pain and sexual thoughts and this hit. I hope you guys work through it and all, but really, I have the IQ of a baboon and shouldn't be tryin to help. Goodluck bud.

http://www.psychotherapist.net/adultsurvivors.html

#25     Dec 16, 2009
  6. HEAR,HEAR!! Spot on.

:cool:

#26     Dec 16, 2009
  7. You mention she is in therapy. I would suggest a psychiatrist. She needs a blood study and initially expect a prescription psych med if this is a chemical imbalance.

If she has a chemical imbalance this needs to stabilize somewhat so she is able to collect coherent thoughts to work this out.

You may be able to rationalize some thoughts with her but it won't stick if she has a chemical imbalance.

Although you may not like her taking meds, this has nothing to do with you (you're not the Dr.) You might ask the psych to sit in and work this out together.

Good luck.

#27     Dec 16, 2009
  8. Oh another dumb question. Is that really just a vision or was she using it as a hint to tell you what happened?

#28     Dec 16, 2009
  9. No no.
    She hasn't done anything and she would never do anything like that. It makes her sick. And its painful for her because it just pops up in her head. And that's why, because it was such an acute onset, from her being the most normal, sane chick ever, that I believe its something organic. Something really painful for her.
    Anyways, she's having a battery of tests done and I hope she gets better. Thanks for the well wishes.

#29     Dec 16, 2009
  10. maxpi

maxpi

read up on "personality disorder" on wikipedia

#30     Dec 16, 2009