my wife went fucking crazy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optional, Dec 16, 2009.

1. She banged another guy and feels horrible about it. Best thing for you is to do the same and get caught. Then she can freak out on you and feel better about herself because, well...at least she wasn't stupid enough to get caught.

#11     Dec 16, 2009
  2. Its not that the main problem is that she thinks her life is so awful. Although she knows that we have a very good life. We live very well, both are successful, both have great careers and great family. Plenty of money and no debts.
    Its that she gets visions, thoughts in her head, that are disturbing to her. She opened up somewhat to me about it.

#12     Dec 16, 2009
  3. yea. feed her some nonsense telling her that her thoughts are some demon in her head. thats good advice. you guys are shameless. the woman is having trouble with her emotions and you want to fill her head with superstition.
    depression is a real chemical imbalance and somethimes drugs are necessary.

#13     Dec 16, 2009
  4. Haha. Yeah I was thinking the same thing but I'm pretty sure that's not it. Can't be 100% sure but I think I know her pretty well. She has always been sexually prude and perhaps that is her cover. Her sick thoughts in her head are of a sexual nature.

#14     Dec 16, 2009
  5. Well then it can't hurt to work the threesome angle. Good luck

#15     Dec 16, 2009
  6. You want him to invite the dude she's cheating with into bed with them??:confused:

:D

#16     Dec 16, 2009
  7. Banjo

Banjo

Sounds like a brain tumor.

#17     Dec 16, 2009
  8. Haha, takes a homo to think threesome = 2 guys and a girl. You sir, have been outed :D

#18     Dec 16, 2009
  9. What are these disturbing visions? Does she knows that these visions are not real?

#19     Dec 16, 2009
  10. You said she might be cheating....did you think she was cheating with another woman?? :D

#20     Dec 16, 2009