my wife went fucking crazy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optional, Dec 16, 2009.

1. ammo

ammo

there are the 10% who overcome,too bad the #'s arent higher,those overcoming adults would be less likely to pass it on to a child,and to there child, and to theres.....

#91     Dec 27, 2009
  2. so I went and posted Optional's post on some other forums, but changed the wording such that the post states that there is a women who's husband is suffering from this problem, I wanted to see what other women have to say in response to it

here's what I posted:

http://www.matchdoctor.com/thread_2_37985_1/My_husband_went_crazy.html

here's what one lady responded with in another forum:

"Yes, I'd agree that he should see a doctor asap. You said that he does not have an infection or STD; so has he already seen a doctor?

How old is he? Could this be a midlife issue?

You can't force him to do anything. My suggestion would be to talk with him and make him feel as though he is in control. Maybe he will suggest that maybe it would be nice if you both separate or something.

Just don't EVER leave him alone with the children. If he is becoming a sexual deviant, he might try something with them. You may say no, but yes, he could.

I would definitely work the situation out so that he separates from you and the children until he can work his issues out. Make him think it is his idea, but it is better if he is alone and able to work out these issues.

Maybe his goal is to be free and able to do as he pleases and have fun with whomever he finds. If that is the case, you need to be strong and move on from him."

--------------------

that's the most fucked up thing, no one on this board told Optional to keep his wife away from his kids because she might act her thoughts out on the kids (assuming that men and women are equal, a female sexually abusing children must be as nasty as a male doing the same, or we must accept men and women are not equal ... fuck the double standards in this country)

western women, specially british and american women are real bitches, I don't see why you feel like you have to be more understanding of their situation

#92     Dec 28, 2009

3. I didn't want to chime in, but having being diagnosed with virtually every mental issue under the sun, having had overwhelming psychosis and mental issues, and seeing as my "Prawn" thread is quiet enough , just my 2c.

Overwhelming physical activity is crucial, if one goes down the path of meds, all bets are off for a person.
    Why do prisoners exercise so much? Not because they are bored, because it provides calm and perspective to the mind.

Mind controls the body, and body controls the mind-its a two way street, but serious exercise is the single best thing to balance these, it forces mind and body to work as one.

I could tell you it re-aligns your chakra, or or makes your aura better, or some crap, but I wont, because that's bollocks, its just a fact that strenuous regular exercise is "good" generally, for the mind.

At face value, this looks like a hoax, as it's hard to beleive an adult woman could be that out of tune with herself and desires, much less be so sexually repressed as to "be concerned " about fantasies from a catalogue.

Presumably she is aware, how men work, and the extraordinary number of teenage boys who happily bat off to a Victoria's secret catalogue?

So, she is a woman, who has "thoughts" of a sexual nature. Golly.

That aint the problem, the fact she is concerned by them is.

Unless she is Amish, or fundamentalist christian, I fail to see how this is even an issue, truly understanding how ones mind works is everything in life.

Control the mind, control the body-train the body, it works on the mind.

#93     Dec 28, 2009
  4. Simex

Simex

Just quote myself again, since I think this is the crux of this issue.

After a warm up hike, find a nice hilly section and do hill repeats, walking up fast, down fast, up to 10 (later 20) times. Stretch too.

Do it 3 times a week, not once. Eat sashimi, lots of raw juices, some whole grain bread, boiled beef slices (avoid oily food). Find an exercise for the upper body strength too.

After a few weeks of that, once she's feeling stronger, and well rested so relaxed, begin to do the following:
    -make her much more sexually interested and satisfied
    -let her be around children and socialize with them in normal ways so she can let go of her false images

AVOID the pills and psychatrist, at least until the above is done for 2 months.

#94     Dec 28, 2009
  5. because it is.

#95     Dec 28, 2009