My view on the jack hershey method

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ProgrammerGuy, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have your a twat

#41     Aug 22, 2007
  2. Spyder is getting slaughtered and because he cant attack Jack because he lacks the smarts to think for himself and develop his own plan he attacks those who expose SCT for the mindless drivel it is

He has just woken up after a year and realizes he needs a job

#42     Aug 22, 2007
  3. Tell you what I'll do. When I return from this trip, I'll post the information you sent me. Phone number, bank account, link to your web page - the whole enchilada. Since you claim not to be Steven Knight it won't be a problem. I'll even send a PM your way linking to the post. This way, you won't miss it.

I'm sure you'll enjoy participating in the event.

- Spydertrader

#43     Aug 22, 2007
  4. Bring it on Spydy.. look forward to you making an even bigger fool of yourself :p

I like the way you make up some fake trip so you cant do it now.. bit like your proof of profitability eh :D

#44     Aug 22, 2007
  5. If Spyder was really making any money would he would waste all his time in chatrooms defending Jack and getting involved in childish banter?

Of course not, he's getting slaughtered

#45     Aug 22, 2007
  6. Like I said, you sent me this stuff. Although I must admit, you had no idea you were doing so at the time. No matter. You claim not to be Steven Knight, so that works, I'll post the stuff promised upon my return.

Already have. Many times. Feel free to look it up. I've even sent execution reports to some people on this web site. Just not you.

Sorry bub. You just don't have what it takes.

- Spydertrader

#46     Aug 22, 2007
  7. Aaaaahahahahahahaha

The empty threats of the keyboard warrior

Well lets go princess.. back it up

Or are you too busy getting slaughtered :p

#47     Aug 22, 2007
  8. Do you have reading comprehension issues? I clearly stated I would. Don't worry Steven, I'll be sure to PM you with the link to the post.

- Spydertrader

#48     Aug 22, 2007
  9. Oh yes.. as soon as you get back from your "trip" you'll post information I sent you..

What a whack job folks.. and he thinks he can make others profitable.. just drink the kool aid now Spydy.. you've lost it

#49     Aug 22, 2007
  10. No.. he was a member of the Nazi youth actually

#50     Aug 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.