My view on the jack hershey method

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ProgrammerGuy, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anytime an individual ...

Asserts opinion, and attempts to portray it as fact,

Then the ability of the individual to rationally arrive at conclusions remains suspect.

Most of your assertions above lack factual evidence, but then, why let facts interrupt a perfectly good logical fallacy.

- Spydertrader

#21     Aug 22, 2007
  2. Yeah yeah.. blah blah blah.. where's the proof spamboy?

#22     Aug 22, 2007
  3. Spydertrader, Spydertrader

Does whatever a Spydertrader does

Can he make, a decent profit

No he cant, he listens to Jack

Look out, he is the Spydertrader

#23     Aug 22, 2007
  4. Are you that idiot SeSe Pedde (Sissy Puddle) that got kicked off the site a while back?

#24     Aug 22, 2007
  5. What are you? Four years old? Your childish tantrums impress no one. If you really want to play at this level Steven, then you are going to have to try another type of motivation. Name calling on a message board doesn't pass the laugh test.

The P & L thread serves a great purpose for those who require motivation. I don't require such things. How silly of me to think that as long as my bank account continues to grow, I've met the threshold for having a successful trading career. All these years and I never realized one needed 'certification' from a thread on an anonymous message board to validate one's success.

You've spent how many months under how many aliases railing against the wind only to muster an apathetic response. You're a clown. People like yourself, who never traded profitably a day in their life, love to spout off at the mouth about 'this is how the world works.' You're a joke.

However, I really need to thank you. I cannot imagine a better marketing campaign than the one you've devised. Countless threads, day after day, across multiple forums, all saying the exact same thing. And the result? It motivated a surprisingly high number of people, who would otherwise never have benefited, into clicking over for a look see. Many of those people now owe you a debt of thanks.

Had it not been for your childish and continued rants, they would have never sought out the lessons they needed.

Outstanding job. Please do keep up the fantastic work.

- Spydertrader

#25     Aug 22, 2007
  6. Steven? That about sums up how clueless you are

By the way.. did you offer any proof in that half page diatribe?

Methinks he doth protest too much :p

Strange how the accusation of getting slaughtered got you so riled up :D :D :D

#26     Aug 22, 2007
  7. You are that tool Sissy Puddle your uninformed rantings give you away. Your the investor who paper trades yet is worth 2mill LMAO!!!

#27     Aug 22, 2007
  8. OK Mr. Knight. Whatever you say.

- Spydertrader

#28     Aug 22, 2007
  9. Actually, LMAO is more like it. Keep trying, clown. You're antics are great humor.

- Spydertrader

#29     Aug 22, 2007
  10. Oh now I'm a knight.. does that make Jack the fairy godmother Spydy? :D :D :D

By the way, in your rage at being accused of getting slaughtered you forgot to provide any proof to the contrary.. I'm sure it's just an oversight :p

#30     Aug 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.