My very personal Goldman Sachs sell program

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ASusilovic, Sep 10, 2009.

1. There's nothing to guess. It's obvious. You are a stalker.

#21     Sep 11, 2009
  2. Daal

Daal

Yes I do have doubts. There is no plans in the adm to do that, nor with the fed. If this is wrong, I will be happy to read the link where the government says they will bailout every BBB or lower company who defaults.
    Meanwhile expected defaults are in the 10-15% range, the yield on those things is 10-11%

The only reason to be long the market right now is momentum and a play on more stupidity by professional investors not missing the rally. The fundamentals are simply not there

#22     Sep 11, 2009
  3. Asiaprop,

"Islamic faith", "Jewish hegemony", "hatred" ?

I would suggest that you contribute something valuable to this board. Why don' t you start your own thread and show us all what smart ass you are and that you have learned something from the experienced currency trader sitting right next to you ? ;=)

My "hatred" - as you express yourself ( I will not go into deep to interpret your mindset to use such expressions) is of professional nature :

Too bad that I am profiting from their smart ass behavior.

#23     Sep 11, 2009
  4. Hatred? Call it sportive competitiveness. Susilovic is a good sport :cool:

#24     Sep 11, 2009
  5. so who is stalking whom? ;-)

well if you benefit from GS then I recommend you stfu and be happy. No reason to bitch about those who feed you every day.
    But complaining about this one firm on every other thread you start (and you have 5000+ posts already) is getting very boring and I think most would agree that this really does not add any value.

#25     Sep 11, 2009
  6. cstfx

cstfx

Then put him on ignore, numbnuts.

#26     Sep 11, 2009
  7. It won't go down. (That's what she said.) :cool:

#27     Sep 11, 2009