My two sons or the mass grave?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TM_Direct, Jul 22, 2003.

1. He's the last Ace, and his dreams of a dynasty are over. I confess I'm a little worried about the go-out-with-a-blaze-of-glory, made-it-Ma-top-of-the-world! option.

#11     Jul 22, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Do you mean he may actually have a nuclear bomb? That would sure shut up the peace nicks!
    Screw us up royally!

#12     Jul 22, 2003

3. No. You can thank the first Bush administration for that policy.

You really are a simpleton.

#13     Jul 22, 2003
  4. No, I don't think he has a nuclear bomb - but you're right about shutting people up if he did. Anyway, it would at least move the uranium from Niger story off the front page.

Now that Qusay and Clyde are jiggling in the freezer, and so many in the pre-war leadership are gone, you have to wonder who Saddam has left. Unless he's going to strap a bomb around his beer belly, he may not be able to do much of anything. But if he does have some picked passel of loyal psychos to call on, and maybe some left over WMDs, he might be able to work something ugly out - maybe as a diversion if he decides to make a last run for it instead of shooting things out.

Or maybe we'll find him wandering the far reaches of some underground tunnel complex in a stained bathrobe babbling incoherently about the big Haliburton conspiracy.

#14     Jul 22, 2003
  5. You're supposed to be ignoring me - at least, that's what you said (in between the usual insults) when you found my last exposure of your misstatements and distortions too hard to read.

#15     Jul 22, 2003

6. "Exposure"?

Give me a break!

About all you've ever "exposed" is your absolute reliance on the "copy" and "paste" commands.

#16     Jul 22, 2003
  7. Just love watching the libs get their panties in a bunch when we win one. Ever notice how they go on and on about the Bush "lies" but not ONE of them raised a peep when Slick Willie made lying into an artform. What hypocrites. I'm going to have a huge bottle of champagne and a big laugh when W wins by landslide in '04. Cheers.

#17     Jul 22, 2003
  8. I'm 100% behind the war and our President. I just find it troubling that with the massive amount of intelligence gathering in finding the remaining thugs in Iraq and other places, that they are turning up in easily observable and monitorable locations. Two brothers in a "plush cousin's villa" and the other high ranking Al Quada leader caught months ago staying at his sister's apartment in Pakistan? This is just too basic in human profiling of someone "on the lamb" with or without a monetary bounty on their head seeks out friends and relatives. Something so simple...

#18     Jul 22, 2003
  9. http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=528

Interesting read on events leading up to today's action. It also explains some questions as to why the two brothers weren't spotted there sooner.

#19     Jul 22, 2003
  10. Really?

Care to recall how many Democrats stood up, in public and censured President Clinton for his deceit - and how many voted for impeachment?

How many on the right have called for accountability and open inquiry to this administrations long list of impropriety - from the 9/11 investigation, to the secret "energy policy" meetings, to the patronage of corporate benefactors beset by criminal investigation, to the secret award of billions of dollars in taxpayer subsidized contracts to companies with direct and ongoing ties not only to this administration but to terrorist sponsoring regimes in Iraq and Afghanistan! Not to mention the current issues vis-a-vis Iraq.

You see Democrats and liberals have a conscious - we actually do care about integrity, honesty, and accountability. That is our fatal flaw.

#20     Jul 22, 2003