My Turnaround Spec Play (A Very Hated Company With a Tortuous Past)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Krispy Kreme.

If a CEO and management team with 1/2 a brain can't turn around Krispy Kreme, there is no hope for mankind.

What's the word Buffet would use?.....

...ah yes, a Moat.

There Moat is muddy and needs to be cleaned up, but Krispy Kreme, with an honest set of books and people, has real potential because of its product.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. qll

qll

Very replaced product.

There are better companies with better books.

Check out AWX. Perfect Stock! You won't be able to find another better value play than AWX.

3. I don't see this stock doing much anytime soon

the hype came and went

4. JSDA, GROW, NTRI, FIG, ........... What do they have in common w/KKD??? REG SHO list. Lightning in a bottle.

KKD has been on the list forever. There could be millions upon millions of fails in the system. Jst watch it technically. But if they don't go broke, they could be like these others. I watch KKD all the time, like TASR. Their collective days will come.

5. hels02

hels02

What is the DEAL with Krispy Kreme? Is it a guy thing? My cousin a few years back bought a shitload of this stock and got um... creamed.

But for some reason, and it has to be a guy thing, Krispy Kreme is still such a big deal to a lot of people. Before my cousin went to England, he packed practically a suitcase worth of frozen Krispy Kreme donuts hoping they'd make it there. They are um... just donuts... ??

LOL!