my trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by martingalaj, Jan 24, 2010.

my system

1. excelent

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. very good

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. good

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. bad

28 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. sys2
    sell eurnzd
    sell audcad
    buy cadchf

sys3
    sell audnzd
    buy usdjpy
    sell eurcad

sys4
    sell eurcad

sys5
    buy gbpaud

#41     Jan 29, 2010
  2. This is bullshit...he won't answer my questions...the thread has no value

#42     Jan 29, 2010
  3. Surfeur

Surfeur

true :(

#43     Jan 29, 2010
  4. Status quo here on Elite Terd!

Did you expect actual real time trades and charts annotated or sumting?

#44     Jan 29, 2010
  5. Believe you me, if I was financially independant right now and it was because of trading success, I'd be teaching my method on this very site.

It may take another 3 months to determine the validity of the method I just developed because I made two changes in the last two weeks.

In any case, one of the reasons why I wouldn't totally shy away from revealing the method if successful is that even if you do have a valid method, not everyone will "buy it" or some may not understand it. Like, I don't know if many people here understand Jack Hershey for example. And, even if you would be interested in the method, adapting to someone else's method would be in a way sort of trying to learn how to think like another trader so there's the whole thing about taking time to adapt to a method. Well, this is sort of seemingly senseless rambling because I said I haven't proven my method yet. But, from what I've seen up to now, it has lots of potential. Plus, if it works, I might be well-off in a year which means people here would have a chance to see how it works.

#45     Jan 29, 2010
  6. Yes, and if I had wheels, I would be a trolley car.

Why don't you start a Clam Journal instead of hi-jacking this other piker's?

You'll have no less integrity as a trader afterwards if you fail.

#46     Jan 29, 2010
  7. F112358

F112358

$2,000 x 1.3**24 = $1,085,601.50

24 months at 30% with a $2,000 account.

I heard that Argentines do not have friends, only admirers.

#47     Jan 29, 2010
  8. Clam Journal.
    Now THAT'S funny!:D
    As far as martingulag, he tried selling a system before, I posted the ET page earlier. This site may have officially jumped the shark.

#48     Jan 29, 2010
  9. bye guys

sorry i cant follow the trades

maybe in the future

good luck to all and HAPPY TRADING!

:)

#49     Jan 29, 2010
  10. Yes, I bet you'd LOVE to hear how lately with amazing grace and agility, I was able to fantastically MAKE MONEY in demo account (OK, not real money, virtual money lol) while having not only several consecutive losses in a row in a real account, but actually missing several consecutive profits (while taking these profits in the demo account).

And then Friday I amazingly missed another opportunity to profit. My method would have worked that day but I figured hey, it's likely too late, I think I'll scratch the idea of doing a trade today. The market moved big and I lost another opportunity.

The surprising part of it is that I didn't actually have these stupid results because I can "trade like Superman in a demo account and lose money in a real account". It happened partly because I was convinced certain parts of the day were not worth trading the currency markets. So, I took signals from my method at certain times of the day only in the demo account. And since the currency markets trade 24 hours a day, there were days when my hours fluctuated, that I was sleeping during some valid signals. What happened was a series of odd coincidences that made me feel like Alice in Wonderland. I actually now believe I may have developed a method that works. But, I have to find a job now because I don't have enough money to continue to test full time. It's a good thing with all the stupidities that happened that I only have a micro lot account.

Well, I didn't want to hijack another person's thread. I was just pointing out that it's unfortunate that someone would start a thread stating that he's making trades when you can't easilly verify what he's saying. Sure, he said you can see what time he posted his trades but who has historical charts to prove every trade he's claiming to make?

#50     Jan 30, 2010