My trading strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by David Puchyr, Jan 4, 2017.

1. [​IMG] Hey guys,

as a newbie I would like to introduce my trading system and find someone who like the simplicity of trading system and would be willing to learn how to trade it with me. I need someone who will analyze charts and trades with me so here I am.

My trading system is based on really high RRR - 1:3 (risk:rewards) so if you risk 1% per trade, 3% is your possible rewards.

System is based on price movements that repeats every day (I trade only e-mini nasdaq 100 and eurusd)

You will receive about 2-3 valid signals per day. Trading time: 1M and best trading time and also recommended is 5.30 AM to 9.30 AM (yes, only 4 hours) GMT +1 (in middle of Europe)

Trading method

1. Draw S/R zones and OHLC
    2. Trendlines
    3. Trendlines creates the "entry zones" and if its in my "area" (will explain to people who are interested) Im getting valid signal for entry.

Check the screenshots.

Its really simple system, no indicators or any other thing.

Just pure chart, logical entries and average win ratio % is 69%.

Snímek obrazovky 2017-01-04 v 20.34.46.png money-management.png

Futures Track and athlonmank8 like this.
  2. Handle123

Handle123

What is your sample size? How many years back did you test? Test by computer or manual?

How do you determine where to start trendline and which is first area in which you will draw?
    Looks great in hindsight but completely different in real time.

Xela likes this.
  3. Good thread! Someone's finally showing some important math to focus on when developing trading ideas.

4. java

java

How hard can it be to hit 50%? I can do that with a coin toss. Risk a dollar and win 10? I'm in.

5. Overnight

Overnight

There's something missing from your neat little columns there.

"You risk $10 to earn..."

You need a second column which shows "You risk $10 to lose..."

Should put things in perspective with a bit more clarity. Claro?

6. java

java

oh I see risk 10 to win 10 at 50%, no, I'm out, you know brokers

7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Risk 10 to make 10 isn't 50/50 as you have comms and spread you likely need 12pts your way to make 10 and only 8 against to lose 10

And the 10 will slip as your sl likely where others are and you get fast moves through you'll get 14 loss more than you'd think.

I'm +153 today, comms cost me atleast 100.

To beat this game is easy , be the broker :(