my trading strategy will be: 2 b coldblooded

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tofenomeno, Jan 20, 2007.

1. mjh

mjh

Please get in touch with me (PM today if possible) My f---ing neighbor borrowed a portable drill from me two months ago and now he says he doesn't have it.

I need someone coldblooded like you to go over there and do whatever it takes to get it. Think of it as your first lesson at your new methology. Hell,.. I'll even throw in a designer straight jacket for you as payment.

#11     Jan 20, 2007
  2. It's probably true that giving away my trading strategy, which I have just done, is not coldblooded, but I'm not coldblooded yet. So, lucky you, you're heads up on my strategy. Hopefully, I will adjust it accordingly when I become coldblooded. [/B][/QUOTE]

Gee....thanks for the heads up. I will implement this stradegy immediately. ET is lucky to have a visionary like you to instuct us. Until further insight....i will continue to inspect my toilet seat for microbobes.

#12     Jan 20, 2007
  3. clacy

clacy

This OP is obviously a joke.

#13     Jan 20, 2007
  4. The jokes would be funnier if not for some of the spelling :)

#14     Jan 20, 2007
  5. Or you could just live a normal life, in moderation, and trade on an intelligent basis using proper technical and/or fundamental indicators.

Sheesh.

#15     Jan 20, 2007
  6. Mr.B

Mr.B

Is this guy for real? My favorite line is "I must join a fight club." Getting your head kicked in after having no sleep is probably not the best trading strategy. However, this post made me laugh for a good 10 minutes.:)

#16     Jan 20, 2007