*** My Trading Plan ***

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by I Trade 4 Money, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WD40

WD40

You already did the first week !

#81     Mar 31, 2007
  2. Last thing I plan to add. You have ignored a number of people who have been willing to wonder about your plan in a negative fashion.

Do you think they are doing this for your health? They are likely the ones who understand, and they are the ones you are ignoring.

Given what I have seen in the industry (I worked at a major investment bank) and what I see from you, I place your odds at about 00.05% Unfortunately, you are motivating yourself to ignore all realities. The market has no concern for either your plan or for you. This is what you are ignoring.

Goodbye

#82     Mar 31, 2007
  3. No I'm not. I admire your input. I want an explanation why. You're making incorrect assumptions about me.

#83     Mar 31, 2007
  4. The blindness is amazing, isn't it?

#84     Mar 31, 2007
  5. What do you mean? How am I blind? What are you trying to get through to me? What do you suggest I do?

#85     Mar 31, 2007
  6. I know that market has no concern for either my plan or for me. All I know is I'm doing better with the plan at this moment. This is the first week I implemented my plan. This has been my best week so far even though it was a losing week. Quite frankly, if I stuck with the rules in my plan in strict fashion, I would have been positive for the week.

#86     Mar 31, 2007
    #87     Mar 31, 2007
  8. I've read this whole thread and like the previous poster talking about your avoidance of the realities of trading - it amazes me.

This quote above tells me a couple things. You think you own this trading plan, but you don't. You've just added a bunch of fluff into a document that you haven't paid any regard to if it represents the truth about what and how you will trade or not.

You don't even know if you have an edge and seem content to throw your money away out of hope. Give it to me, at least I'll send you a Christmas card (as long as it covers postage).

I was once the same, and it took a while for me to realize that no, I'm not different then everyone else and that I still have to do the hard work and use a proven edge. Once that occurred, then and only then did my 12 page trading plan start to have any meaning.

I agree with the previous posters comments. Positive thinking is all well and good, but avoiding the realities of trading is not wise IMO.

Good luck to you, I'm through reading this thread.

Best regards,
    MK

#88     Mar 31, 2007
  9. Moderators lock this thread.

#89     Mar 31, 2007
  10. WD40

WD40

#90     Mar 31, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.