*** My Trading Plan ***

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by I Trade 4 Money, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You are correct; only time will tell.

#11     Mar 25, 2007

2. Exactly how much testing have you done?

Was this testing using historical data, simulated trading or live trading?

#12     Mar 25, 2007
  3. dhpar

dhpar

to the OP.

wtf is this? is this some kind of high school game? I do not understand your plan at all. For instance why do you push yourself into a trade with minimum size?
    the only thing I got is that you want to be rich - well nothing wrong about that. Just make sure you practice on level 1 as long as possible...

#13     Mar 25, 2007
  4. Excellent start!

You might want to include an exit plan. By exit plan I mean a part of your plan where if you reach a certain account balance, you leave the market and pursue other goals. Both a positive balance and a negative balance compared to your starting balance.

Otherwise you might end up being a ET moderator. :D

#14     Mar 25, 2007
  5. Not much. It's a strategy that can readily be seen in posts throughout this forum. Some people were successful with it while others were not. We'll have to see in the coming days if they pan out correctly. If the strategy happens not be successful, I would have to re-evaluate my stategy and fix what I'm doing wrong.

#15     Mar 25, 2007
  6. dhpar

dhpar

OMG! :eek:

#16     Mar 25, 2007
  7. The minimize size is put into place to move forward. Like I said, this money management/position sizing plan is not for the faint of heart.

#17     Mar 25, 2007
  8. I'm going to trade with multiple timeframes. One with a 6 month picture, another with a ten day picture, and finally the current day.

#18     Mar 25, 2007

9. Then basically the statement:

"My strategies are well developed, tested"

was BS.

You dont stand a chance, suggestion: spend atleast 1 day using a simulated trading account before attempting to use real money.

#19     Mar 25, 2007
  10. That part should have been deleted. I'm going to go ahead as planned and I'm not going to delay my efforts by trading a simulated account. If I fail, I fail. It is what it is. I have enough funds to keep my self alive in this game for the coming months.

#20     Mar 25, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.