my trading is s**t lately!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Maskone909, Sep 27, 2012.

1. been there, pulled the jeep in the garage' closed the door and started the motor. When I woke up I was so sick, I ran in the house and collapsed, and all I wanted was a fresh breath of air, and I would give anything for it, even if it meant selling my soul for just one more breath of life. Life looked very hopless back then, Now I am extremely happy. The problem arises when we doubt we can ever be happy without what at the moment we think is currently making us happy. It would be very difficult for me to go back and live the way I was living, but I suppose I could if I had to, but it is not really crazy to sometimes think of that as a fate worse than death.

#41     Oct 1, 2012
  2. thats for real.... crazy... i still have alot of hell to give before i go! haha

#42     Oct 2, 2012
  3. Bob111

Bob111

look at this volume in premarket today.. IWM,SPY,QQQ-man...market is DEAD. 100K on IWM. i remember times where few millions shares before market is a normal,average volume..

#43     Oct 10, 2012
  4. aefyt

aefyt

That thing trades like a MoFo.

I have been personally trading MSFT for the last little while and found it to be quite predictable while following the S&P...always using IWM to confirm, making good money, never really seeing do anything I haven't expected it to do.

Although I've learned a lot through this DVD tutorial I purchased. SUCH good information for day traders...okay for swing traders also.

#44     Oct 14, 2012