my trading is s**t lately!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Maskone909, Sep 27, 2012.

1. not just that, I don't need the endless negativity, it can go on for hours, "I should have done this, I wish I had done that" "If only I could live my life over again" "I wish I had never been born" "They were right" "I'm gambling my life away"

Who needs all that? Just shut that dirty stinking mind down. Put it out of it's misery.

Fortunately, I am self aware enough to know that I am not mentally stable enough to own firearms, or I would probably need to implement some kind of restriction on the shutting the mind down part.

#21     Sep 29, 2012
  2. Get off the rollarcoaster
    Nothing matters that much

#22     Sep 29, 2012
  3. I can do that

#23     Sep 29, 2012
  4. just wait, after you have lived a while you will be glad if you can get anything to matter at all

the problem with rollercoasters is, by the time it finally gets to the top I am asleep, when it gets to the bottom I wake up and look around and ask, "What happened? Did I miss anything?"

One thing I can count on, at the end of the ride, there will be some young kid like you telling me, "Get off the rollercoaster."

#24     Sep 29, 2012
  5. Yea why have any feelings life's a fucking joke! Haha. I am scared to own a gun to... how old are you I'm 34

#25     Sep 29, 2012
  6. the good thing about being 34 is, you don't need any brains. People will pay you just to lift things. And you can do it all day.

#26     Sep 29, 2012
  7. And you can destroy multiple girls on the regular... nothing like a good pass around party favor girlfriend

#27     Sep 29, 2012
  8. well its good to know you should not own firearms i did not want to have to tell you that. the hardest thing in trading in shutting off your brain. if you been around the market for just 15 years you can see how much harder it is now. i remember when the orders in the nyse book were real. i remember when size stepping up and stepping down was real.

#28     Sep 29, 2012
  9. Strictly the TF.

#29     Sep 30, 2012
  10. oldtime,
    I am 38 yrs old and one thing I can tell you for certain is my brother who was a little over a year older than me, was able to own a firearm, and he shot himself in the head. He was probably the most talented, and loving man I'd ever known. He lost close to a million dollars in the market, because he could not shut his mind down or get off the roller coaster.

If there is anyone that you care about in life, or have anyone who cares about you, then please seriously consider getting off the roller coaster.

I know that quitting is probably not an option for you, but at least consider investing in a way that's longer term, with more modest gains and losses. It is possible to make lots of money investing without being strapped in the coaster all day, and every day. And don't accept that your history of failures will stand in the way of your future successes.

You can also call 1-800-273-8255 if you feel the need to talk to a real person.

#30     Sep 30, 2012