my trading ideas for this week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by caroubier, Dec 15, 2002.

1. caroubier

caroubier

The american and european markets will start to drop again. A movement which should last at least six weeks. We recommend to leave the market if you are positioned on american or european stocks. And when the markets will be directed in a healthy way towards the rise, it will be always time to get into the train. Today, the risk of the fall is higher than the one of the rise.
    Technically the Dow-Jones has just made a perfect Japanese candlestick configuration called a bearish engulfing line. A configuration which practically never misleads.
    At the fundamental view, it seems that the United States are confronted with a problem difficult to solve quickly: the problem of the productivity!
    However the US productivity is still growing. And as opposed to what certain "experts think", this sign of good health appears actually the genuine brake of the economy of the United States. Quite simply because we are in a deflationary and not in an inflationary era.
    The US produces more with less... but the prices are dropping. And when the prices drop, the companies stop investing; which starts the process of unemployment.
    The American productivity will consequently draw the growth by bottom. The stocks markets will not be able to go up any more, because on the level where they arrived, they need an extremely healthy and transparent environment to continue. What is far from being the case.
    The consumers' confidence will decrease in the next weeks. To pass the end of year festivities with serenity, I advise to leave the stock markets.
    I offer free weekly trading letter www.belkhayate.com

2. Thank you for figuring it all out for us. And I was going to stay long GE...

3. KavMan

KavMan

caroubier <----- L O S E R

4. The beauty of being a short term trader is you dont have to sweat any of that shit. I want to have a clean slate at 9:30 Monday morning. The right hand edge is my guru.:)

5. cheeks

cheeks

I was going to average down........

6. just21

just21

MAJOR LOW IN STOCK INDEXES NEXT WEEK
    On Oct. 4, I sent you an email projecting the stock index low for the year on Oct. 10. The low was made on that exact date. A comparable low is coming up in the next week or so. It should be followed by a rally equal or greater to the Oct. 10 - Dec. 2 rally.

I want you to be prepared. This week's DT Stock and Futures Reports gives the time and price targets for the low. If the low is made as anticipated, I will send an update the day it is complete with the confirmation signal.

The long term bear market is not over by a long shot, but the upcomming low should be followed by a 20%-30% rally in the stock indexes that should take them well above the Dec. high and complete the corrective rally that begin in Oct. late in the first quarter.

This week's Dynamic Trader Stock and Futures Reports are now available at DT Reports Online. This week's reports give the specific date and price targets for the low. If you trade the stock index futures, ETFs or index mutual funds, this week's report will be extremely valuable to you.

To order the current DT Stock or Futures Report, go to

https://www.dynamictraders.com/PDFStore/main.asp

Be prepared to start the New Year off on the right side of the market for the next major trend.

Regards,
    Robert Miner
    Dynamic Traders Group, Inc.

7. TG

TG

I am long or short for about as long as it takes to read these profound thoughts.

8. mrktwiz

mrktwiz

lol...thanks for the comic relief....

good trading all.......

mrktwiz

9. GD2KNO

GD2KNO

AS A DAYTRADER, LOOKING FOR THE NEXT 3 S&P POINTS, I'D RATHER NOT KNOW WHERE THE MARKET IS GOING OVER THE NEXT SIX WEEKS

I FIND EVEN WHEN CORRECT - IT VCAN BE SHORT TERM DEAD WRONG FOR MY PURPOSES AND WHAT I DON'T KNOW CANNOT EFFECT THE WAY I READ THE PRESENT SIGNALS

I FIND THE INCOME ABOUT THE SAME IF THE MARKET GOES UP OR DOWN, AS IT MOVES MORE THAN 8 POINTS INTADAY.

HOWEVER, AS A PASSIVE OBSERVER OF THE WORLD ECOMONY I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY IT HASN'T COLLAPSED

WITH ALL THESE DEBTOR NATIONS, WHO ARE THE PROSPEROUS CREDITORS??

10. prox

prox

So you're basing all of this on a candlestick pattern ?

#10     Dec 16, 2002