My trading - How I trade for a living

Discussion in 'Journals' started by rmt, Dec 7, 2012.

1. rmt

rmt

Hello trader,
    I will post my trading here so that people can see what it is like to trade for a living.

I am focussing on US Stocks and Commodities most of the time.

If you have any questions please do not hestiate to contact me.

I hope this helps some people.

2. Hello,

in the moment my posts are delayed because I am a new member. I wil post an excel file with my trades here. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me

I will explain more about my trading in the next couple of weeks

3. rmt

rmt

Ok I am using my rmt account now for the future. I did register twice because I couldnt post first and I thought there was a problem. I am sorry for that

If you have any questions concerning my trading please do not hesitate to contact me

All the best

rmt

4. rmt

rmt

I will post an update tmr

5. rmt

rmt

Ok I want to describe my trading a little bit more. First of all I trade for a living and that makes me pretty risk averse. I always test the market and if the market does not do what I want I will be out with a small gain or a small loss. First of all I want to explain my excel sheet a little bit more.
    Every Day I screen the markets for trading opportunities and I always want opportunities with a good risk/reward ratio. In my Excel sheet I present the possible limit orders for my long and short entries.
    For example DDD had a BSL = Buy Stop Limit of 45.05 USD. On the 6 the of December I entered the limit into my Software but nothing happened. On the 7th of December DDD opened with a gap @ 45.61 USD. My BSL means that I want to buy DDD when it gets to 45.05 USD and I only want to pay 45.05. That is the reason why I did not get filled at the opening. During the day DDD tanked a little bit and I entered the trade.
    All my trades are with BSL or STL = Short stop limit.

I hope this helps a little bit to understand my trading and the excel sheet better. I thinking of emailing the excel sheet, because that would be easier. Just write me a PM with your email.

Like always if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Of course if you have ideas how to improve my postings email me too.

6. rmt

rmt

Ok here is the update for today. Please have a close luck to the open Positions I adjusted the stops for DAN and ZC.

7. rmt

rmt

Update for today, please check out the adjusted stops.

There was mistake in the first file. I have no position in CDNS so far. I am sorry for that.

8. rmt

rmt

Please have a look I adjusted some stops

9. rmt

rmt

I forgot the stop for CDNS it is 12.45 USD

10. rmt

rmt

Update before market opening

#10     Dec 12, 2012